KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A sense of humor.....

A sense of humor.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

A sense of humor.....

this is one for the ladies here.....when you look at a guy, obviously good looks come into play. but, how important is a sense of humor? lately i have discovered that a sense of humor will take a man a long way when it comes to picking up women. true or untrue? not that i pick up women, i am married..... wink

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess not....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

be patient there rogue..yes it can get a man really far,a sexy body is good to though stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:06 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

...and not that I chase guys around with a sense of humor but i think a little crush is okay wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:07 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have both...woohoo for me!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:12 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I have great taste huuh?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes indeedy......

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:26 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

couldn't be with a guy who didn't have a sense of humorlaughing out loud

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:38 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Oh well, no hope for us lot then wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:41 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i think there are a few of you who might pass the testwink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:49 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always found that it is good to A) have a good sense of humor or B) understand their sense of humor and be able to interact with it. Laughing takes you a long way in a relationship. Humor is a great way to heal wounds. The problems I've had are being able to piss somene off and then make it better through laughter or sex. Neither is really the best way to resolve the issue.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:01 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

well i think that a sense of humour is good when its the same type of humour that the girl has

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:34 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I agree with Santa. For me, it's considered to be an advantage, but nor the most important neither necessary.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:33 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

EVY O!!!! JEEEZ!!!! long time no post!

Sens of humour, i found IS A MUST!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:34 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

then its a shame you dont have one then
jk

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:46 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:14 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

dont be sad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:14 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

no.... i was trying to find something else.... closest to it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:15 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

ok

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:17 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Hey Crash why is your hand in your pocket in your siggie? Busy in there???? laughing out loud laughing out loud

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:36 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote