KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Orlando Bloom as Link?

Orlando Bloom as Link?
Started by: sapphirestarx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sapphirestarx

Smile Orlando Bloom as Link?

Omg!I love Orlando Bloom! I think that he would be a good Link, that is if anybody knows who Link is, you know the guy from the game, Zelda? I think he would be good because in LOTR he kinda looked like him! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:58 AM
sapphirestarx is currently offline Click here to Send sapphirestarx a Private Message Find more posts by sapphirestarx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I don't think he would ever do it but it does seem tailored for him.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:30 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

lol, I gotta say if you think about he does look like Link.

...poor guy....

that would bite if you where walking down the street then someone walks up to you and says, "Hey! I know you! You're that guy that played Link!!"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:38 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

I never thought about it before. He'd make an awesome link

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:19 AM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't think he should nor would play link. i'm not sure if link's an elf, but i don't think orli would want to repeat a similiar role. like with ian mcklellan and christopher lee, since they already played wizards, they turned down the role of dumbledore for harry potter. besides, i think it'd have to be someone younger to play link. but, hey, i've only played the games once.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 05:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

Ya i dont think he would make a that good of a Link and hes not that hot i really dont see what other girls see in him??? no thumb down What the f**k?

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 05:31 AM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i don't think he should nor would play link. i'm not sure if link's an elf, but i don't think orli would want to repeat a similiar role. like with ian mcklellan and christopher lee, since they already played wizards, they turned down the role of dumbledore for harry potter. besides, i think it'd have to be someone younger to play link. but, hey, i've only played the games once.

Thats so true........ Like you know Lisa Kudrow in Friends (Phoebe) it seems as though the only roles she ever gets are the ditzy type ones like her Friends character

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:17 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

That's called being Type Casted

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:43 PM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

orlando,... not hot? what the hell are you smokin? smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:01 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh i thought u were talking abt Link from Reloaded What the f**k? oh ok

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 03:26 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Link is a little kid. Not an adult. So you'd need a little child to play him. Like I said before the youngst child from Malcolm In The MIddle would be awesome if you gave him a blonde wig and slightly pointed ears. Link is not an actual elf, but close to it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 06:45 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

haha orlando as link... actually that wouldnt be a bad idea. lol

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:24 PM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I think that is just the connection between Legolas and Link.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:46 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZombieMan127

He would make a good Link but we need a kid Link! because Link is famous 4 being an elfen kid who saved the world and everyone is an elf the Zelda universe, c in ocarina of time the kokiri r a bunch of elfen kids tht never grow up they never age but they could be like fourhundred years old! Links mother left him there when he was just a baby so he thinks hes one of them in ocarina of time.P.S. I noe if u play Ocarina it explains tht link is the chosen one well in every generation a new Link and Zelda r born, Zelda to get kidnapped, Link to save the world. Its serously a true fact and(sry)if u didnt understand every Link is the Chosen one so in every Zelda game, in the exact same Hyrule, o! and in ever generation a new Ganondorf is born to. embarrasment (sigh im such a geek)

Last edited by ZombieMan127 on Aug 2nd, 2003 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 09:31 PM
ZombieMan127 is currently offline Click here to Send ZombieMan127 a Private Message Find more posts by ZombieMan127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZombieMan127

Hey did u guys here about those little Link haters wut dope smokers! in another sence ther just fu**en suck! devil these emotions r pretty damn sweet!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 09:36 PM
ZombieMan127 is currently offline Click here to Send ZombieMan127 a Private Message Find more posts by ZombieMan127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

ORLANDO may work as Link, but it'd be pretty bad to have to make him look exactly like Legolas...hed probably want some variety in his roles...

Attachment: wahhorli.gif
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:11 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Slayer that image rocks! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:13 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

That will be interesting however it would also be stupid of him to play Link... Thats because he would be known for being an "elf" more then anything else... And I don't think he would like that!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:13 AM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

lol noo... it'd be perfect.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:17 AM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote