KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 6

who is your favorite charecter?
This poll is closed.
Harry 2 20.00%
Hermionie 6 60.00%
Ron 1 10.00%
other 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter 6
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Cool Harry Potter 6

hey. i decided to write my own version on the 6th harry potter book. if you have any good ideas that you would like to share with me...share them w/ me!

smile

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:41 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

i will start posting soon. hope you like! rolling on floor laughing

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:44 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

YA... U might want to post a story

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:13 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

wen u gunna start postin?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:16 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

CHAPTER 1:

It was a quiet hot day on Privet drive. Everybody would either be at the pool or inside in the cool air conditoning. Harry Potter was sitting on his bed looking up at the ceiling hoping for one of his friends to take him away for the rest of the summer. He got up crossed over to the other side of the room and sat down at his desk. He thought of who he could write to. Harry's stomach made a lurch. He thought of Sirius and of the night that he had died. Harry decided to write to Ron to keep his mind off of Sirius.

Dear Ron,
How are you? It's very boring here at Privet Drive as you can imagine. I miss you and Hermionie! I can't wait to see you both! Well if you want to come rescue me I wouldn't mind!
Ps. write back!
Love,
Harry

Harry opened Hedwigs cage and told her to give the letter to Ron. She sped off and Harry went back to his bed and sat down. He stared at the picture of his mother and father. They were smiling at him. Then he looked at thie picture of Him, Ron and Hermionie. He smiled and walked out of his room and into the hallway. Dudley was watching him out of the corner of his eye as he walked passed him and went down stairs. Harry went into the kitchen to find his aunt making 2 hot fudge sunday's.
"Are one of those for me?" Harry asked with high hopes.
"No" his aunt sneered "why would i make you one? This is for Dudley" She pointed at the bigger one. "And this one is for Jessica. She's coming over to spend the day with Dudley"
Harry Groaned. That moment the door bell rang and Dudley sprinted as fast as his legs would let him to the front door. He stopped before answering the door and smoothed his hair out. Harry chuckled.
"SHUT UP!" shouted Dudley
Dudley answered the door and in stepped a girl that had the same resemblents of Dudley. Harry started laughing even harder. Aunt Petunia pulled him into the kitchen.
"YOU! DON'T MESS THIS UP FOR DUDLEY! HE REALLY REALLY LILKES THIS GIRL" His aunt shouted at him.
"I'm so surprised that Dudley would like any girl that looks just like himself. Fat, Ugly, and Pigish"
Aunt Petunia glared at Harry as Dudley and Jessica entered the room. Dudley took his arm around Jessica as if he wanted to make Harry jealous.
"You don't need to make me jealous Dudley" Harry Said "I already have a girlfriend" Dudley ignored him. Harry really didn't have a girlfriend but he did have someone that he had a crush on since he had started school. She was smart, Pretty, and just happened to be Harry's best friend.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:27 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

tell me ho you like. It's not as good as the other forums but i think it's ok. I'll post more L8er

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:31 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry went back upstairs and sat at his desk waiting for a reply from Ron. Harry slowly drifted into sleep.
"Harry?" said Hermionie
"Wha.. What?" He asked
"I was just about to kiss you Harry"
"Oh. Really? Ok"
Harry leaned forward and started to kiss Hermionie.
"Harry?! Harry!?" Harry felt someone nudge his shoulders. He woke up.
"What are you doing here?" He asked Fred and George who were trying to keep themselves from laughing.
"Ron told us to pick you up." said Fred
"Who were you kissing in your dream Harry?" asked George
"Nobody" Harry Lied
"Well then i guess you were just kissing your desk."
Harry, Fred and George took all of Harry's school stuff and put it in the trunk of a red convertible hovering in the air.
"Don't tell me this replaced that old blue car" Harry said
"Of course not! Dad put a spell on the old blue one to make it this way. That's so mum won't find out that it's the same old car."
Harry stepped nervously into the convertible. Harry and Ron had a bad experiance with the whomping willow 2nd year in this car. Fred started it up and they were off. Harry started to drift back into the same dream that he had before. He tried to stop dreaming before Fred or George could see but he couldn't. Hemionie kissed so well. He felt as though fireworks were going off.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:57 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

so. you like? rolling on floor laughing confused

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

They arrived at the burrow in about an hour. When the car finally touched the ground harry woke up.
"ahh. like the home i never had." Harry said excitedly
Hermionie ran up the driveway to greet Harry. Just looking at her made Harry think of his dream.
"I wonder if Hermionie really kisses that way" He thought to himself but almost stopped his thought when She came up gave Harry a big Hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Harry! Oh have I missed you!" She said
"I've missed you too" Harry said
"Come on! Everybody is waiting to see you!"
Hermionie grabbed Harry's Hand and they ran together to the house. Hermionie let go of Harry's hand and pushed the door open. Harry wished she hadn't let go of his hand. The warmth of her hand on his felt right.
"Hullo Harry!" Ron said with a welcoming smile
"Hey Ron!"

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:19 AM
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

eeeh... Not bad

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:36 AM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yea. i dont think it's good either. im not that good at writing stories

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

's okay keep ritin!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:03 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thanx i'll post more after skool! rolling on floor laughing

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:06 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hey. cnt write 2 much. at friends house and my damn comp. isn't workin so im not gonna post 4 a while confused

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 12:09 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i like it!!a lot so keep on writing u r good at writing stories!londonboy7 sez its not bad but i think its good!carry on

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:53 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
i like it!!a lot so keep on writing u r good at writing stories!londonboy7 sez its not bad but i think its good!carry on

thanx! Happy Dance i will post more wen i get done w/ all of this homework my teachers have been throwing at me lately embarrasment so we'll see wen i can get all of that under control

stick out tongue

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:12 PM
syko freak

I think this is really gud. cant wait 2 read more. smile

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:48 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

and i think u r a better ryter than u think u r. angel

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:48 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

yeah. keep ritin ur stories! wen u r done wit ur h/w

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:35 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Cool

Arial "I'll go get my mum" ron said "she's been waiting for your arrival. everybody has"
Harry looked at Hermionie as she skipped off with Ron to tell everybody to come and greet harry.
"Harry Dear!" cried Mrs. Weasley who apperaed from the other room "come join us all in the kitchen"
Harry followed Mrs. Weasley into the kitchen.
"SURPRISE" yelled everyone.
Harry looked around. There was a big banner over the fire place that said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARR and all around him were his friends. Harry smiled. Fred and George were there over by the fireplace talking secretly. Hermionie and ron were sitting over on the table. Hermionie was talking to Professor Dumbuledor and Ron was beconing harry to sit next to the large pile of pressents that was for him. Harry went and sat down next to Ron.

more L8er guyys!

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:51 PM