KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » I'm new!hee hee help?

I'm new!hee hee help?
Started by: Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Angel

Worried I'm new!hee hee help?

Hi,I'm in love with movies!Haven't ya noticed?Well, I would love to chat about anything really laughing out loud and i'd appreciate it too! big grin I will be.."privately IMing some of you,those I have things in common with so,thankies! and bye! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:09 AM
Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá Angel! Welcome! smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:33 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kirkman

hey!
im new too... this place seems alright so far tho. what do u think?
what movies r ur favourites? i reckon mines gotta be LOTR and Matrix.
hope 2 hear from u soon!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:44 AM
kirkman is currently offline Click here to Send kirkman a Private Message Find more posts by kirkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Welcome Angel. Enjoy your stay.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:31 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrpunk

hey angel! i've already talked to you , but i'm just sayin hi!...so...hi!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:08 AM
unrpunk is currently offline Click here to Send unrpunk a Private Message Find more posts by unrpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

how do

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:03 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

hey,welcome abord...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:41 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

hey hey!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:31 AM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

hello u have the best name!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:25 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote