KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Well, its been a fun ride... Hush is OVER.... MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!

Well, its been a fun ride... Hush is OVER.... MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!
Started by: Mav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mav
Can't think of one

Shocked Well, its been a fun ride... Hush is OVER.... MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!

Well guys, it was Riddler and Tommy Elliot.. It was a fun ride, but Hush AIN'T EVEN FINISHED YET!

That's right, Loeb and Lee are coming back for a sequel to Hush and the last ish left us with a coulple of cliff hangers, so we ain't even finished yet.

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 12:35 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Riddler and Tommy Eliiot?? Well its pretty stupid tht Tommy Eliot was behind it and didnt Batman capture the Riddler??? Well looks like i have to go get it

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:41 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Yeah, but there is clearly gonna be a sequel...

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:21 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
Riddler and Tommy Eliiot?? Well its pretty stupid tht Tommy Eliot was behind it and didnt Batman capture the Riddler??? Well looks like i have to go get it

I thought you said you hated DC comics?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:33 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

You know what it sucked, they build the story so well and finished it crappy, it was obvious it was Tommy Elliot, it want that exciting, hopefully the sequel will be better!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:03 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote