KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » House Of 1000 Corpses Release Date

House Of 1000 Corpses Release Date
Started by: TedO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

House Of 1000 Corpses Release Date

When is this coming out on video? There was nothing on the web site and I'm too lazy to look around for it.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:49 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Not sure. Was it a good movie?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:56 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

august 12

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

I thought it was fresh as fuuck.... I was drunk as shitt when I saw it.... and was still able to pay attention to that mother****ker and enjoy the hell out of it.... god fuuckin damn I wanna bang that blonde *****...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:11 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Hey Backfire...... im 5 days older than you.... isnt that nifty.... April 7th foo.... we should have a double birthday party!!

Sorry little things excite me

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:24 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah its a date. and yes, house of 1000 corpses was a great throw back to the 70's exploitation drive in horror movies.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 12:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Haha im older

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:04 PM
BackFire

not mentally.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 04:45 PM
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Eat my ball bag ******

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 05:12 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, I heard there's like a crazy scene that was really well done that my friend Bobby told me about. I don't want to spoil it so . . . [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I guess one of the serial killers in the movie holds a gun to a cop's head and the camera backs way up so all you see is a wide shot of the guy holding his gun at the cop and I guess, as Bobby explained it, they hold that shot for a real long time, the guy, the gun, the cop, and then, BLAM!!! Not that I'm into cops getting killed, but that sounds like a really intense scene. I love that kind of movie making.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:56 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

It's like a giant rob zombie video

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 12:11 AM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

its a throw back to movies like tcm and last house on the left. its great for horror fans.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 12:43 AM
Killer
Glampire

I heard that Jay Gordon of Orgy was in some girls locket when she got killed.. did anyone see that.. ??

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:05 PM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote