KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » what is broly's power level

what is broly's power level
Started by: peacebreaker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
peacebreaker

Love what is broly's power level

I did not read the manga or anything other than watch dragon ball z and all the movies. i want to know what is broly's exact power level if anyone knows and what is kid buu's and cell's power levels just to compare.
-what i know about broly (please correct me if something is wrong):

-broly's first appearance is in movie 8 which is taken after android 18, 17, and 16 start to travel around citys' destroying stuff and right before cell's first appearance.
-i know at birth brolly's power level was at 10,000 and saved himself and his father from freeza's attack against planet vegeta with some force field.
-at pubirty, he starts destroying planets across some distant universe
-at age 15-20 (i dont know) broly's father puts a control device on him that stops his powers from further developing.
-when he meets goku, broly’s powers swell up and destroy the control device and his power level starts to increase right away.
-i know that due to the control device, he is... i guess i can say... is infected? Because at level 1 super sayajin, his hair is green and his energy is green, not yellow. (his natural hair color is purple)
-at stage two his hair is yellow
-I don’t know exactly why his muscles grow so huge at some point in the movie because he can turn to level 1 super sayajin without growing huge. Also, I saw him in movie 10 with yellow hair and he wasn’t huge yet, does that mean he was at stage 2 without the need to grow huge aswell? Or has the green infection finally gone away? I think that the growing huge thing that he does is just his true natural born powers and turning super sayajin is only an extra bonus.
-I don’t know when movie 10 is in the series. I read somewhere that movie 10 is just before goku comes back to earth before majin buu appearance but im not very sure on this one.
- goku, gohan, and gotten all combined their kamehameha to kill him in movie 10.
- from what I can tell, both in movie 8 and movie 10, broly was caught off guard at a time when he was just playing with the z-fighters and its at this time when brolly isn’t ready for some miracle to happen and kill him. its kind of funny.

This is bothering me because I see everywhere comparisons of him and other characters from different cartoons but I always thought that all the super sayajins in dbz were portrayed as a level surpassing god.
Throughout the dbz series and movies, brolys power level was never discussed or explained to me. My thoughts are that he is equal to the power of Gojeta from movie 12. is there an official power level chart on broly?

Btw, I don’t count the movie where broly was just a broly-clone because that movie was dumb and rated one of the worst movies from the dbz creators. And a clone isnt the real thing anyways.

Attachment: brolly222.gif
This has been downloaded 228 time(s).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:47 AM
peacebreaker is currently offline Click here to Send peacebreaker a Private Message Find more posts by peacebreaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

who knows, it took several super saiyan's powers combined to defeat him the first time.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 06:23 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Power Levels are never mentioned after Future Trunks first appears so...there is no power level for Broli.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 06:54 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Broly is stronger than everyone.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:27 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It's over 9000. no expression

*smashes scanner*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:53 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's over 9000. no expression

*smashes scanner*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

That was going to be MY answer! laughing

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 08:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Broly is definitely stronger than Cell. no idea what his power level is, but it's greater than Cell's. him wiping the floor with the Z-fighters while Cell could actually be hurt by them proves it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:00 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Maximum.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Power levels are inconsistent and pointless, Toriyama stopped using them after the Frieza saga. Any number anyone tells you would just be pointless speculation.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:08 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Below Majin Buu's

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 03:11 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* agreed, somewhere above Cell and below Buu... smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:45 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Brolly is way too overated if anything he might be as strong as ssj2 gohan if anything

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 09:39 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hellspawn28

Powerlevels are useless after the Freeza arc, and that he is non canon which makes it hard to make a power level for him. I would put LSSJ Broly to be a bit weaker then Perfect Cell. I think anyone above SSj2 should beat just fine.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 06:06 AM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by yungz22
Brolly is way too overated if anything he might be as strong as ssj2 gohan if anything

yeah but Broly himself was SSJ1 and wrecked Goku, Goham, Vegeta, Trunks (all on SSJ1) and Piccolo (who was on the same level IIRC)
it needed their combined power to defeat him (pretty stupid ending in the movie btw, I mean all of them were totally down and exhausted and gave Goku their power and then....)

just imagine Broly on SSJ3 (or 4 if you like DBGT)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 10:44 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Parmaniac
yeah but Broly himself was SSJ1 and wrecked Goku, Goham, Vegeta, Trunks (all on SSJ1) and Piccolo (who was on the same level IIRC)
it needed their combined power to defeat him (pretty stupid ending in the movie btw, I mean all of them were totally down and exhausted and gave Goku their power and then....)

just imagine Broly on SSJ3 (or 4 if you like DBGT)

The thing about DBZ is numbers mean nothing as long as your power level is higher than the people you are fighting you will win. Because if your going by the fact it took 4 ssj's plus piccolo to beat brolly i could also say gohan easily wrecked the cell jr's who are stronger than the z warriors brolly fought.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 05:31 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

he's around ssj2 level..

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 08:51 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pgdarth95

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Its been a long time, how have you been? You know, when you MURDERED me.
Ahh..well let us put that behind us....for science....you monster....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 11:33 PM
pgdarth95 is currently offline Click here to Send pgdarth95 a Private Message Find more posts by pgdarth95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KAIKAGE

I agree with slaanesh he will be close to super saiyan 2 level, but not quite as stronge so i would put his power level around 280,000,000

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 10:01 AM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was stronger than SSJ2 Gohan.

That said, Broly's power level not only has never been officially stated, it is not even constant. His power continues to increase the longer he stays in that form.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 10:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
He was stronger than SSJ2 Gohan.

*Stronger than a much weaker version of SSJ2 Gohan's original SSJ2 form at the cell games.

Originally posted by NemeBro
That said, Broly's power level not only has never been officially stated, it is not even constant. His power continues to increase the longer he stays in that form.

Troof.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 09:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote