KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix 3 POLL

Will I see Matrix 3???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 20 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Matrix 3 POLL
Started by: Lightningrod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Question Matrix 3 POLL

I would like to hear comments on the next Matrix movie...I know it isn't out just yet..but I want to hear how you feel about it???

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:15 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I will go see it. It will either be very fulfilling, or very whack. But I don't think it will be kinda in between. No, No my fine feathered friend it must be great or whack because there has been so much buildup to this.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:30 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
schuhss

Yes, extrem bullshit or wonderfull end of very well build trilogy...
at the moment considering the spoilers it seems more bullshit than anything else to me, but let's wait and see

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 01:12 PM
schuhss is currently offline Click here to Send schuhss a Private Message Find more posts by schuhss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

course i will. This isn't the place to ask a question like that. Everyone will

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:29 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

If Neo dies i will cry in the cinema and probably start using inanimate objects as weapons to attck ppl in a fit of rage.....otherwise im exited big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:36 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

i think it will get most of its money from ppl wanting to go and see the last part of the trilogy to the matrix, if it isnt good then ah well,

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:35 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

I think i the last movie smith will (after the fight with neo in the rain) turn on the good side, because in m1 Smith says to Morpheus "If Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:37 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

i dunno about that, smith seems to hateful to neo to probably become good. i mean there arch enemies. one hates the other. not a love hate relationship were talkin about here, i mean it would not be good if thoughs two were on the same team attitude wise but maybe skill and power wise. if smith calmed down on the talking over people thing they might except him, but for his personality to neo and the rest no way

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:10 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
If Neo dies i will cry in the cinema and probably start using inanimate objects as weapons to attck ppl in a fit of rage.....otherwise im exited big grin

hahahahaahahahaha!!
oh korrii!!! stick out tongue my crazy sister laughing out loud

.. and of course i'll see the movie

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:12 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

I will definetly go see matrix 3, who would'nt?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:15 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by gabimr2
hahahahaahahahaha!!
oh korrii!!! stick out tongue my crazy sister laughing out loud

.. and of course i'll see the movie

i feel Craaaaazy!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:26 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Setokaiba900

well yeah just about anyone would like to see the matrix revolution it's going to be one of the best movies i saw the trailer cause i beat enter the matrix and the trailers was pretty good.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:52 PM
Setokaiba900 is currently offline Click here to Send Setokaiba900 a Private Message Find more posts by Setokaiba900 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Yes I will go see Revolutions (is it Nov yet? lol). I can't wait, going crazy!!! I watch Reloaded over and over and over. There are sooooooooooo many unanswered questions that I can't wait to have answered. Dying to see the final Smith vs. Neo Fight. Not to mention see Morph kick some more booty and find out why Sereph is fighting with Morph.

and to see this and that and this and that and this and that and this and more. Damn I can't WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE HAVE A TIME MACHINE? big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:56 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

waiting and seeing...waiting and seeing... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:21 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote