KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » One Scene To Rule Them All!

One Scene To Rule Them All!
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

Question One Scene To Rule Them All!

Ok this is a simple new thread that asks you as the forum user to tell us if you were giving the chance to be in one scene from any movie what would it be. Here is mine:

I'd have liked to been in the scene in Dawn of the Dead where we have our four main characters standing on the balcony of the second floor looking down at the zombies behind the doors, where Peter utters one of my favourite ever movie quotes "When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth"

The atmosphere makes the scene that ever bit more chilling. It hits home the Earth no longer belongs to the living but now the dead.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:26 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

If I were in any scene in any movie, I'd want to be Lawrence Fishburne in Matrix Reloaded because then I would not yell so loud at all those people when giving my big speech and I'd make the movie less annoying.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:59 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i'd be vincent in pulp fiction. Any scene.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 10:02 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

I'd be Blade in Blade 2, where Nomak swings him by his feet, head crashing through concrete, then hurtling through the air. just to show how tuff I am.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 10:05 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

I'd be spiderman at the very end of the movie when it's all CG and at the last scene in he movie he swings from the top of a skyscraper towards the screen, very cool CG scene. Really shows the awesome flexibility of spiderman, not to mention the fearlessness

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 10:33 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i'd be in anything in lotr... i love those movies

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:17 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Ill be Neo fighting the 100 Agents, it would be sooo cool to actually see and feel what its like!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:47 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Since I always wanted to be Leia, I'ld choose the scene in Star Wars where Han and Luke are attempting to rescue her and she's chewing them out while shooting at stromtroopers

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 04:12 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Re: One Scene To Rule Them All!

This is probably the insomnia talking... but I'd probably have to say I'd be Charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments when he parts the seas... "laughs evilly" laughing

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:14 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

I would also have to say any scene from lotr, perhaps especially, the scene from ROTK trailer with Pippin, I'd be there to give him a hug!

Any scene from POTC, preferably with Johnny, 'cos he would make me laugh.

Let's see, out of my older film collection, I think that I would have liked to be in The Slipper and the Rose, when the prince is dancing around the crypt, or the Neverending Story where I could fly on Falkor, and hmmm let's see, The Goonies, which scene should I choose, Heck, I'd just have to be in the whole film, after all, once I'd started searching for the treasure, I couldn't go back 'cos the Fratelli's would get me! laughing

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:31 AM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Scully(The X Files) in any scene, but if Mulder (Duchovny) was in it better big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:50 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Obi Wan, when he fights Anakin. Only I would do it differently

"Anakin theres still hope"
"No. I serve a new master now"
"Aiight then Beootch I see how it is. BUST A MOVE!" (cue Incredible Bongo bands Apache) (continue with aggresive breakdancing scene)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:53 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

any scene in pirates of the caribbean, so i could be with orlando and johnny!!!!! love eek! pirate love

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:56 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

any scene with johnny depp and..
the battle at helms deep in Lord of the Rings

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:08 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote