KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Woman Beater.....

Woman Beater.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Woman Beater.....

ok, i am gonna make a long story short....i am 33. my mom and dad divorced when i was 11. my dad remarried happily 12 years ago. my mother, some might call her a "free spirit", has developed a bad habit of picking the wrong men. anyway, her latest boyfriend, terry, recently beat her and took all her stuff, and i mean all her stuff, purse and everything, leaving her stranded at a motel in mississippi. i have told him time and time again that if he touches my mom in an abusive way that i will beat the piss out of him. as long as we lived in the same town, he didnt touch her. but i live in texas, while they were staying in mississippi. my mom is back in texas now, living with my sister. my question is this......should i go after him? i have an idea where he went. or should i just leave him alone. every ounce of me wants to rip his throat out........

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I don't think so. I myself would be patient. Wait for him, give him some time to think your not coming. He gets more careless, and you have more time to plan his eminent fate (I've done this before, though on a less severe scale. But the idea works). When you do happen to happen by him, do yo thang.

I can't stand women abusers. But now that you mention it...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:36 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sound advice....thanx...im not a bad ass by any means, but i am 6'1 and 235 lbs, while he is 5'9 and about 135 lbs. likely he will have some of his druggie biker friends looking out for him. i dont wanna kill him, just maim him.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Fan

i say you play some mindgames with him, like really f#@k him up in the head.

physcological torment last longer than physical torment, un less you do something really mean to him, like cut his fingers of with a cigar cutter.

man i need sleep.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:41 AM
Freddy Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! There will absolutely, categorically, be NO planning of crimes on this board! Closing, and never do anything like this again!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote