KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Searching for Title

Searching for Title
Started by: Mistress Skuld

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistress Skuld

Question Searching for Title

I am Looking for a movie that was out around the late 70's early 80's.
It may be a Horror or a scary Sci -Fi for the time it came out. What I remember is this hooded cloaked Figure going into a room where a man and a pregnant woman were sleeping. The Figure cast a spell or something over both of them, to keep them from getting up. Then the Figure cast a spell over the woman and transfered the baby from her to a Goat or Yak, and the Goat or Yak baby to the woman. Then I remember the Figure walking to a fire with the animal in tow. Then the Figure splits the belly of the animal and gets the baby. I also think that the Figure burns an insignia on the baby, but that could be another movie altogether.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:55 AM
Mistress Skuld is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress Skuld a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress Skuld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

sounds silly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Was it a comedy?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:42 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistress Skuld

NO It was not a Comedy or a silly movie, but maybe it was before your time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:11 PM
Mistress Skuld is currently offline Click here to Send Mistress Skuld a Private Message Find more posts by Mistress Skuld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

This is The Beastmaster, an excellent film starring Marc Singer as a man with the special ability to communicate with animals, and his predestined battle with an evil priest. And it it IS available on DVD, I have seen it at Suncoast Video plenty of times. smile

Last edited by Dagons Blade on Aug 21st, 2003 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:42 PM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

beatmaster was teleported to a goats body? that does sound silly if it is the beastmaster, i htought the guy was describing some satanic movie which sounded ok

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I have a distant memory of watching Beastmaster, can't remember much about it though...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 03:02 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
beatmaster was teleported to a goats body? that does sound silly if it is the beastmaster, i htought the guy was describing some satanic movie which sounded ok

No the Beastmaster had the ability to speak with and control animals because of what happened to him, being transported to and born from the belly of an animal. He bore a mark upon his one palm that spoke of his ancestry because after the witch pulled him out, she burned the mark into his palm and then was killed by a wandering warior before she could sacrifice the baby. I know it's a weird beginning to a movie but this IS the movie that's being asked about.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:50 PM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote