KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Blade Vs. Neo

Blade Vs. Neo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Neo 25 80.65%
Blade 6 19.35%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blade Vs. Neo
Started by: hodgie723

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hodgie723
The One

Cool Blade Vs. Neo

Who do you think would win? Blade or Neo in a fight
And Why?

Personally, I think Neo. big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 06:46 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo cause hes hes a mean green bullet stopping,matrix destroying ,agent killing machine

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 06:52 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyShady
Major, Super, Someone

yup big grin I agree.

Attachment: kbewall6.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:09 AM
CrazyShady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyShady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyShady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunchb0x
Australian Paradox

Neo would whip blades arse, all blad can really do is use hiw sword and guns, he can fight ooooooook, but Neo can take on sum1 with weapons while he has none, Neo is THE MAN!

Attachment: neo2.jpg
This has been downloaded 118 time(s).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:22 AM
Lunchb0x is currently offline Click here to Send Lunchb0x a Private Message Find more posts by Lunchb0x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

neo all the way love

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

In the REAL world or in the Matrix?
Blade would naturally win in the real world. Neo would in the Matrix.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:53 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

good point Omega

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 03:44 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

blade does have very matrix-esque moves.

hmm . . . that would be pretty bad-ass to see blade become a freemind and kick ass matrix style. someone should talk to the w.bros about a crossover.

but definitely neo. it's not a fair fight, really. blade bases all his physical attributes in a world in which there "is no spoon." as morpheus said, his being stronger or faster means nothing in the matrix. "you think that's air you're breathing?" that being said, i don't think blade could even beat morpheus or trinity. blade plays by the rules. the freeminds know that there really are none.

i mean, at one point, you could imagine neo getting self-actualized enough where he could simply split a person in two by nodding at them.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:01 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i havent seen blade

can he stop bullets? n can he fly?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:40 PM
FLIPMODE

Blade in the Real World,..Neo in the Matrix.

However,..even in the real World, Blade is VERY Free willed. He can doe More then Man, mostly due to his Vampire atributes.
If Balde was in the Matrix, he'd Beat Neo.

Infact in the Matrix Blade would be the One.

Good imaginary crossover, but they cannot both exist in the Same world.

However I have to say, Blades Fighting and CG's especially Balde 2 Kills the MAtrix Revolutions.

The Brothers should have followed Blade 2 closely before doing the Fighting and CG's in Revolutions.

And that's an honest to life opinion.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 12:13 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Yeah, i agree that the "L-cam" used in Blade 2 made the superhuman fighting more believable at some points, such as when Blade is tossed through the air, that was very realistic!!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 12:46 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

all i know is that the fight scenes in blade (2) are way better than the matrix'.

blade 2 has a lot of wrestling incorporated into the fighting, that's brilliant.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 12:53 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

korri: he can do neither.

he's half-vampire. so, he's strong and fast and nasty and hard to hurt. other than that, he's very much human compared to neo.

but he looks very bad-ass. a twenty-first century mr. t.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:33 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh kewl

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:09 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

he can stop bullets with his sword and coat smile he can't fly but is highly agile (i.e. can jump much higher than most professional athletics)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:09 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

FlipmodE> How can you compare Blade to Revolutions, when you haven’t seen the latter yet? smile
No. Neo in the Matrix. Blade is superhumanly fast, but he is still bound by the limitations of physics. Neo no longer is. And in the Matrix, Blade would be another renegade program smile

There were some very cool fighting scenes in Blade 2, but it seemed the cript-writer ran out of ideas half-way through the movie.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:17 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Blade would lose for sure. Neo is the one after all and can beat Blade up easily.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:03 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh..i won't even vote. characters from two different movies..it's a simple as that, jeez

"mommy! mommy! i bet superman kicks batman's ass, doesn't he?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:08 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:09 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

am i the only one who voted for blade? stick out tongue

wesley snipes totally >>> keanu reaves big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 12:20 AM