KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane
Started by: ninjapanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ninjapanther

Wolfsbane

Who the heck is this character?I've read a few old (80s+90s) comics, but dont have a clue about wolfsabne.can anyone help?

Attachment: spidey an scarlet.jpg
This has been downloaded 197 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 02:40 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Wolfsbane is one of my favourite characters!!!!!!! She's a mutant and belongs to the X-men team. Her name is Rahne Sinclair, she's from Scotland. She can change into a wolf or a warewolf!!! She has high developed senses and is much stronger than an common human.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:31 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Smile

this is her photo (as a warewolf)

Attachment: wolfsbane01.jpg
This has been downloaded 214 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:33 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

and here she's morphing into a wolf!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Attachment: wolfsbanemorph.jpg
This has been downloaded 206 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:24 PM
Blue-demon
Blue-Furred Nightcrawer

Actually she dosen't become a werewolf and it has nothing to do with the moon. And hey were did you get that pic?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:34 AM
Blue-demon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue-demon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

did i say it has something to do with the moon?
And it is something kinda warewolf, it's a form between a wolf and a human, something intermediate.
And what pic, the first one, or the second? The last was from some X-men Evolution site...

And here's another Wolfsbane pic, it's a fanart big grin it's cute big grinbig grinbig grin

Attachment: wolfsbane02.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:17 PM
Blue-demon
Blue-Furred Nightcrawer

Sorry I was just clearing up confusion. which X-men Evolution site?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:57 PM
Blue-demon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue-demon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

well, i don't remember exactly, but you can find a picture like this one on almost every (good big grin) Evo site big grin jast have to look :P

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:53 PM
kohl
into the void

she does turn into a wolf, but not a werewolf since her transformation has nothing to do with the supernatural.

Attachment: wolfsbane--01.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:59 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

another picture of rahne.

Attachment: wolfsbane--04.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:59 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

& another.

Attachment: wolfsbane--06.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:00 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Wow i remember this post from long ago!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:01 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

kohl: why is she screaming for alex? as in alex summers right and are they involved or something?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i think she is just alerting him of something.

she and alex were never involved as far as i know. but at one time when she got stuck in her wolf-form, rahne was bonded to him emotionally. after she was able to change back into human form, she did recover from this, eventually.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:58 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

BY THE WAY! I luv Rahne!!!!! She's one of my favourite! big grin

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:52 PM
kohl
into the void

she's great.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 07:44 PM
Mana4X2
To die for, Savvy?

Wolfsbane Pics

I have searched and cannot find a thread for the one and only Wolfsbane so I thought I would start one up. I love her and am looking for pics of her. Please post em here. Thanks

Mana

P.S. Please merge this if there is a thread already.

Attachment: wolfsbane - new.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Norrington: "You actually were telling the truth."
Jack: "I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 02:05 PM
Mana4X2 is currently offline Click here to Send Mana4X2 a Private Message Find more posts by Mana4X2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

there is one here. i will add some images in a bit. :>

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:05 PM
kohl
into the void

---

Attachment: wolfsbane.gif
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:07 PM
kohl
into the void

--

Attachment: 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:09 PM