KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » LSU at Auburn

LSU at Auburn
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

LSU at Auburn

Well, I'm going to be watching this game later this afternoon, and I'm wondering if anyone has any info about how Auburn has been playing this season.
I don't watch Auburn, cause I really don't like them, and auburn and LSU have one of the biggest rivilries in the south, and if auburn wins, Ill never hear the end of it, but I have been watching LSU, and in my opinion, they haven't really been playing like national champs, expecialy with their near loss against oklahoma a couple wekends ago.
So, again, does anyone have any info bout auburn, cause i dont even know what number or if they are in the numbered thing embarrasment...whatever thats called...lsu was like number 3 when they played oklahoma...
thanks smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:07 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

not fair not fair not fair NOT FAIR

I can't beleive this, auburn missed an extra point after their touchdown, making them even with LSU, 9-9, but THEN the refs GAVE a RETRY, and they MADE IT. WHO EVER HEARD OF A RETRY ON A EXTRA POINT!?!?! mad those refs need to die!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 10:46 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Couldn't you use the official thread ? confused

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 11:19 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote