KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » read that they are gonna make The Ring 2

read that they are gonna make The Ring 2
Started by: skule

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skule
blissfully ignorant

Miffed read that they are gonna make The Ring 2

i heard they are gonna make the ring 2 , which is a sequel and prequel in the storyline... confused

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 03:32 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

wha how? I take it you didn't like the movie eh? The japanese version has a sequel and prequel to it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:29 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah. They are called the Ring reborn and the ring zero, or something. I don;t really know the second one.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:14 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ring is a horror movie, so horror movie forum smile
Moving--moved

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:34 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

man that is going to be stupid now the ring was a very good movie i liked it alot scared me so it was good but how in the hell r they going to take that dumbest plot again and make it scary twice there is no way i bet it is going to suck major ass

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:40 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the ring was over rated. the sequel will be needless as most are.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'll probably watch it though, just as I know I'll end up watch Jeepers Creepers 2 as well. I'm a sucker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:50 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

C'mon, The Ring was great, but, if they make a sequel, it'll spoil the first. Better leaving it alone.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:11 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Some sequels outdo the original, Empire Strikes Back for instance.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:38 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

the ring rocks! i just can't think of whats going 2 happen in ring 2

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:23 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I liked the Ring, I don't think they need to do a sequel though

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:33 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anarion
J.

If they do make a sequel and base the story on the Japanese version, there isn't going to be much of Naomi Watts in it. There'll be a new main character.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:59 AM
Anarion is currently offline Click here to Send Anarion a Private Message Find more posts by Anarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i liked the Ring it was one of the scarier movies i have seen in a while. when i came out , but i read its gonna be a prequel and a sequel in the story line, i guess like a continuation of of the story then perhaps going back to how it all started, i dont know. I do know i read naomi watts was casted already for it. If i find more atricles i will post updates.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:14 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

the ring is easily one of the most over rated movies of recent times. nothing about it was even remotely scary.they probably will make a sequel becuase it'll make money,not sure why thoughsick

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:35 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Some sequels outdo the original, Empire Strikes Back for instance.

Some sequels, but not in the horror genre. The fact that they make more money doesn't make 'em better. And to the guy that said it'll be a different character, that's a bad idea as well. Have any of you guys watched Final Destination 2 ? It's horrible, I have no clue how it was remotely succesfull. The Ring is extremely overrated, I mean horror ? It's extremely slow, the only thing that kinda shocked me is when you see that dead girl in the closet. I doubbt this sequel makes money without Naomi Watts.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 09:20 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Japanese one did.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 10:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

ive heard by most people that the original japanese one is better then the japanese sequel.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 11:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

BOO

Attachment: katiecloset.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:29 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

oh how pretty! but realy people were actually scared by this movie??? i that it draged on and it was too green i cant stand movies with "green tint" the matrix did the same thing.

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:42 PM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it was over rated. the only good part of the movie is when we'd see the faces of the dead people. they looked pretty cool.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:25 PM