KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Draco/Harry (If you don't like it, don't come it)

Draco/Harry (If you don't like it, don't come it)
Started by: Malfoy's chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (88): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BabyT
Ravenclaw

lol...big grin

I'm in Ravenclaw...Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be smart? smart

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:43 AM
BabyT is currently offline Click here to Send BabyT a Private Message Find more posts by BabyT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

lol

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:49 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

ok , is the tour going to continue hehe

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:20 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

yep, it's coming up

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:56 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toms sweetie

i'm sry to burst ur bubble's but malfoy's straight. he will never marry or date a guy or a mudblood! he's a pureblood and i personally think that his dad would kill him if he ever went gay (he wouldn't). and if he was gay then y did he go to the Yule Ball with a girl?!?!?!? explain that all u malfoy haters. harry on the other hand is gay. i hate him so much! i'm a pureblood and i am in slytherin so whatever ur saying about and slytherin's or about malfoy ur insaulting me.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:05 AM
Toms sweetie is currently offline Click here to Send Toms sweetie a Private Message Find more posts by Toms sweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

well if u read the title of this thread before u came in here , u wouldn't be insaulted

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:55 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

and i'm not a malfoy hater

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:18 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

ok so anyways , let the tour continue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 11:52 PM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

tom swettie i have somthing to say ITS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
build a bridge and get over it

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:22 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yea , its called slash , its only made up so don't take it so serously

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:23 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

anyways , let the tour continue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:57 PM
BabyT
Ravenclaw

yup yup...HURRY UP CHICK!!

I'm in Ravenclaw...Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be smart? smart

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:28 AM
BabyT is currently offline Click here to Send BabyT a Private Message Find more posts by BabyT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutiedraco

Cool hey

Just out looking for some Harry, Draco fics and I came across this thread.
Glad to visit , both the pics of the guys were really cute! I've been combing artistic alley. org for their pics and they have had pics a lot racier than those here.
That teenie .. whatever ( I don't mean disrespect, I just dont honestly remember the name) has to relax and not take things so seriously.
It's funny how you assume that they don't like Draco because they paired him with Harry, hey if he loves him, whats the prob. wink
I realize you like the Slytherins, so do I , but you're taking it to another level
Personally I enjoy it , I think some of the best fics I've ever read have been slash. You may not agree, hey I don't like Ginny and Harry , no, not because its a het pairing. I just think she's acts too much like Creevey, but I don't drop mean remarks where their shown.
It's Simple, you don't like you don't read, its not that hard.
So go enjoy your het pairings where you pair Draco off to the pug faced pureblooded Pansy, and I'll stay here and enjoy him with the green eyed savior of the wizarding world , whatever floats your boat or tickles your pickel big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:18 AM
cutiedraco is currently offline Click here to Send cutiedraco a Private Message Find more posts by cutiedraco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

big grin

Attachment: 006.jpg
This has been downloaded 787 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:38 AM
cutiedraco

Thats so cute !
How did you do that ? that can't actually be real right ?
It's so sweet love stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:45 PM
cutiedraco is currently offline Click here to Send cutiedraco a Private Message Find more posts by cutiedraco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

who knows wink

Attachment: 008.jpg
This has been downloaded 807 time(s).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:28 AM
cutiedraco

that new addition is so sweet
I love the colors , the white backround and their blue clothes
they look really good together! off to read some fics ......

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:06 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

hee hee - wierd, but sweet - if only hermy was there, or a fake cho...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:18 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

or ginny?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:19 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

smashing slash pix everyone! haven't been reading slash fics lately, so i can't post any for now.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 07:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote