KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Adventure Of Harry Potter Jr.

The Adventure Of Harry Potter Jr.
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Jr.: Ok.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:20 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Harry: C'mon sis, we better get up to our dormitories, its getting dark and we dont want to get caught being out late by the prefects. We will discuss all this tomorrow. I need to think.

Amanda: Okay, I just wish you were in Ravenclaw with me, but you are in slytherin!!!! How did that happen?!

Harry: I don't know, but I think it has something to do with father.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:27 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amanda: How?, Father was in Gryffindor.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:29 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

**meanwhile back at the Weasley house**

As Ron was coming home from a long day at the office he was nearly knocked down by an anxious and tired Hedwig, Harry's owl had a note tied to her left foot.

The letter was pretty worn from being rained on and it had a few cuts in the paper, probably from Hedwigs grip.

Dear Ron,

Ginny and I have found what we are looking for, but I sense danger is close. I think we are being followed by death eaters, they haven't found us yet, but they are close on our trail. Please don't come yet, I will send another letter when it is safe.

P.S. Don't tell Cho, it will only confuse her as I would imagine she believes I am dead.

P.S.S. Ginny is fine too. I will write again when we reach a safer place.

H.P.

Ron: Woah! I've gotta send a note to Hermoine.

H.P.

Thanks for the heads up! Take care of yourself and write when you can. On my word I will not tell Cho. Take care of my sister. Neville and I will see you soon.

Ron

He tied this letter around Pig and sent her out, leaving Hedwig a shorter flight to Hermoine with a letter after her long journey.

Ron: Pig, take this to harry and be careful.

Dear Hermoine:

I have just heard word, they are fine and Neville and I will be meeting them upon arrival of the next letter. I love and miss you darling.

Love,
Ron

*Giving Hedwig some water*

Ron: Here you go girl, take this to Hermoine and she will take you to the owlery where you can rest. *as he tied the letter to her right foot.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:39 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Harry: Remember how Mum told us that the hat wanted to put him in Slytherin, but that he chose Gryffindor........ remember?

Amanda: Oh, yeah...... well I wonder if Dad was related to Salzar Slytherin, but I wasn't put into Slytherin, I was put in Ravenclaw...and I am the one who looks more like dad and you look more like Mum.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:42 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry: Holy SHIT, you're right.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:49 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

**meanwhile in Mrs. Wealey's office**

**swooping in and crashing came a tired and hurting Hedwig**

Hermoine: Hedwig, oh have you got news for me from Harry?

**taking the letter from her right foot, Hermoine read the letter from her husband**

Hermoine: Oh, no.....I hope they will be okay, I want to help them but I can't. I hope that Ron and Neville get there as soon as they can.

Hermoine: Here you go girl giving hedwig an owl treat, I better get you up to the owlery so you can rest.

**Hermoine heading up the stairs to the owlery stopped, she heard footsteps and whispering**
**when she looked to her right she turned to her right and saw a sad faced little girl with black hair and emerald eyes, this was Amanda**

Hermoine: Miss Potter, don't you think you should be in your common area, don't let me have to take house points from you on your first day at school.

Amanda: I am sorry Mrs. Weasley. I lost track of time, I wont do it again.

Hermoine: Well okay then, off you go.

Amanda: Mrs. Weasley, do...well....I was um.....

Hermoine: Yes, Miss Potter....

Amanda: I was...well its nothing

Hermoine: You are wondering about your father aren't you?

Amanda: *eyes lighting up* yes...um I was......oh please tell me you have heard from him.

Hermoine: I am afraid I haven't

Amanda: *sad face coming back* oh.....okay then

Hermoine: BUT, you should not give up hope, I have not. *she said with a smile*

Amanda: You haven't? Well, ok I won't then *she said proudly*

Hermoine: Off you go, Goodnight Amanda

Amanda: *walking off..thinking** She called me Amanda *and smiled*

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Aug 19th, 2003 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:51 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Paris is in her room smoking a cigarette

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:52 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quick ?..how old is Paris.....15?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:54 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Jr.: Did you get anything.
Amanda says......

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahem. Interactive stories belong in the RP area, and I am running out of patience with the poser responsible here. Closing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote