KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates of the caribbean

pirates of the caribbean
Started by: gregmss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gregmss
We Can Do It

kes it is the script

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:34 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Oh, someone's gonna get scolded!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:38 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Thats a spoiler!!!Dammit! I swear I'm going to hate that movie messed

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:51 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

**Smack**

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:00 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Ahh, go easy on the kiddo wink

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:38 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrows Angel
Kaylu

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Scene 23: (One last shot)

[in the cave] Pirate: [to Will ] I’m gonna teach you the meaning of pain.

Elizabeth : [enters] You like pain? [knocks the pirate with heavy staff] Try wearing a corset. [helps Will up and sees Jack as a skeleton] Whose side is Jack on?

Will : At the moment? [they string 3 pirates together, stick a grenade into the middle one and push them out of the moonlight]

Pirate: No fair. [they explode]

Jack : [cuts his hand and bleeds on medallion, tosses it to Will , and shoots Barbossa while he’s distracted]

Barbossa: Ten years you carry that pistol and now you waste your shot.

Will : He didn’t waste it. [drops both medallions into the chest]

Barbossa: [drops his sword and looks at the blood spreading from his wound] I feel…cold. [falls dead, an apple rolling from his hand; the curse now lifted]

[on board the Dauntless] Pintel: Parlay? [while all the crew realize the curse has been lifted and surrender]

Norrington: The ship is ours, gentlemen.

Sailors and soldiers: Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! [the Governor joins them]

[in the cave] Elizabeth : We should return to the Dauntless.

Will : Your fiancé will be wanting to know you’re safe. [ Elizabeth turns away]

Jack : [swaggers over to Will ] If you were waiting for the opportune moment…that was it. Now if you’ll be so kind, I’d be much obliged if you’d drop me off my ship.

[Will rowing them in a boat to the Dauntless] Elizabeth : I’m sorry, Jack.

Jack : They done what’s right by them. Can’t expect more than that.

Scene 24: (The interrupted hanging and the escape)

Official: [reading a proclamation] Jack Sparrow , be it known that you have…

Jack : [standing on the gallows] Captain, Captain Jack Sparrow .

Official: …for your willful commission of crimes against the crown. Said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature. The most grievous of these to be cited herewith: piracy, smuggling…

Elizabeth : [standing with her father and her future husband] This is wrong.

Governor Swann : Commodore Norrington is bound by the law. As are we all.

Official: …impersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy, impersonating a cleric of the Church of England…

Jack : [smiling] Oh, yes. [looks over at the executioner who glares at him]

Official: …sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping, looting, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity, depredation and general lawlessness. And for these crimes you have been sentenced to be on this day, hung by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on your soul.

Will : [walks through the crowd to the raised ground on which they stand] Governor Swann . Commodore. Elizabeth . I should have told you every day from the moment I met you…I love you. [walks away; the noose is put around Jack ’s neck]

Elizabeth : [notices Cotton’s parrot] Can’t breathe. [falls backward; the drums sound]

Governor Swann : Elizabeth . [he and the Commodore help her]

Will: Move! [throws sword as Jack falls through, the sword sticks in the wood and Jack has a foothold; he fights to the gallows and there cuts Jack free; they fight all the way up to a tower where they are cornered by Norrington’s men]

Norrington: [to Will ] I thought we might have to endure some manner of ill conceived escape attempt but not from you.

Governor Swann : On our return to Port Royal , I granted you clemency and this is how you thank me? By throwing in your lot with him? He’s a pirate!

Will : And a good man. [ Jack points to himself proudly] If all I have achieved here is that the hangman will earn two pairs of boots instead of one, so be it. At least my conscience will be clear.

Norrington: You forget your place, Turner.

Will : It’s right here, between you and Jack .

Elizabeth : [stands next to Will ] As is mine.

Governor Swann : Elizabeth ! Lower your weapons. For goodness’ sake put them down! [the weapons are lowered]

Norrington: So this is where your heart truly lies, then?

Elizabeth : It is.

Jack : [notices the parrot] Well! I’m actually feeling rather good about this. [to Governor Swann ] I think we've all arrived at a very special place, eh? Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically? [to Norrington] I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate. Know that. Elizabeth …it would never have worked between us, darling. I’m sorry. Will …nice hat. Men! This is the day that you will always remember as the day that you – [falls over battlement]

Gillette : Idiot. He has nowhere to go but back to the noose.

Sentry: Sail ho!

Gillette : What’s your plan of action? Sir?

Governor Swann : Perhaps on the rare occasion pursuing the right course demands an act of piracy, piracy itself can be the right course?

Norrington: Mr. Turner .

Will : [to Elizabeth ] I will accept the consequences of my actions.

Norrington: [unsheathes his sword] This is a beautiful sword. I would expect the man who made it to show the same care and devotion in every aspect of his life.

Will : Thank you.

Gillette : Commodore! What about Sparrow?

Norrington: Well, I think we can afford to give him one day’s head start.

Governor Swann : So, this is the path you’ve chosen, is it? After all…he is a blacksmith.

Elizabeth : No. [takes off Will ’s hat] He’s a pirate. [the Governor walks away; Elizabeth and Will kiss]

Jack : [is heaved onboard the Black Pearl; to Gibbs ] I thought you were supposed to keep to the code.

Gibbs : We figured they were more actual…guidelines. [helps Jack up]

Jack : [ Cotton hands him his hat] Thank you.

Anamaria: Captain Sparrow [puts his coat around his shoulders]…the Black Pearl is yours.

Jack : [walks over to the wheel and looks around fondly] On deck you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Now...bring me that horizon. [hums and takes out his compass] And really bad eggs. Drink up, me 'arties yo ho.

END

created by the talented Godshinto
"Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:02 AM
Sparrows Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

I'm sorry, i love ur pic of capin jack sparrows angel!!!!!!!!!! YO HO!
i know that song by heart...
yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me
we pilage we plunder we rifel the loot
drink up me earties yo ho
we kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
drink up me earties yo ho!
and so on and so forth.......

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:10 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

U BLOKES (AND SHELIAS) ARE GREAT!!!!!

JACK IS MINE THOUGH SRY!!!!!

HE LIVES IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!!

Me i'm innocent...BLAME IT ON THE IMPROV!!!!!!!!

"ACTING IS LIKE ICE-SKATING...YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF!"
~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:34 AM
IBjackshat is currently offline Click here to Send IBjackshat a Private Message Find more posts by IBjackshat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

JACK IS MINE SRY!!!!!!!! pirate

"ACTING IS LIKE ICE-SKATING...YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF!"
~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:35 AM
IBjackshat is currently offline Click here to Send IBjackshat a Private Message Find more posts by IBjackshat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

we kindle and char, inflame and ignite
drink up me 'arties yo ho

we burn up the city we're really a fright
drink up me 'arties yo ho

~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:36 AM
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

I KNOW I'LL SOIUND LIKE SUCH A WANKER BUT HOW'D YOU'S GUYSGET THOSE PICS UP UNDER YOU'S SN??????

~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:47 AM
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

how the heck do u get those avatars up there!!??

~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:17 PM
Kes
Philie

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

Just saw it yesterday, EXCELLENT!

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:31 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

EY MATES!!! LETS ALL SING A SONG!!!!!
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle the loot.
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
We extort, and pilfer, we filch and sack.
Maraud and embezzle and even hijack.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me.
We kindle and char and inflame and ignite.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright.
We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves.
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.
We're beggars and blighters, ner do well cads.
Aye but we're loved by our mommies and dads.
I LOVE THAT SONG!!! AND AGAIN.....
(please log in to view the image)

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:58 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

WOO HOO!
and really BAD eggs!

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 09:05 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

la la la la la

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 10:31 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

AYE!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!! AND REALLY BAD EGGS!!!! *looks strangly off* woo... *falls*

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:28 AM
gregmss
We Can Do It

who likes my website

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:14 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

what website?????

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 08:56 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote