KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Joke Time [Merged]

Joke Time [Merged]
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

how do you know when a blonde has a blonde boy friend?

she has bruises on her belly button

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 06:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Joke Time

A man and woman are at a bar having a few beers. They start talking and soon realize they're both doctors. After an hour, the man says, "Hey, how about if we sleep together tonight? No strings attached." The woman doctor agrees to it.
They go back to her place and he goes in the bedroom. She goes into the bathroom and starts scrubbing up like she's about to go into the operating room. She scrubs for a good 10 minutes. At last, she goes into the bedroom and they have sex.

Afterward, the man says, "You're a surgeon, aren't you?" "Yes," says the woman, "how did you know?" "I could tell by the way you scrubbed up before we started," he says. "That makes sense," says the woman.

"You're an anaesthesiologist, aren't you?" "Yeah, how did you know?" asks the man. The woman replies, "Because I didn't feel a thing."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:07 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Llaughing out loudL

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:29 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

'Owzat for an answer.. eek!

Teeheee !!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:42 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd feel sorry for that guy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

lol thats good i have one:
two men are walking through the desert when they see a market, "lets see if they have beer," says one man, so they get to the market.
they go up to the first stall and ask if they have any beer, the man says "no sorry we only have donuts.", they head to the next stall, and ask if they have any beer, the man says, "No sorry all we have here is cakes." so they move to the next stall and ask if they have any beer the man says, "No sorry we only have fairy cakes here."
the first man said to the second man , "This is strange,"
the second said, "yes it's a trifle bazaar"

LOL HAHAHAHA
not funny?

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 12:51 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

A Joke a Day, keeps the Wacko away...

that brings back memories

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

lol.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:55 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you weren't around at that time though

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

no was not

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:59 PM
yerssot

a shame though

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:03 PM
clispin

soz i was still laughing at my joke, its soo bad big grin lol

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:15 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Lone Ranger wakes his
faithful friend. "Tonto, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Tonto replies, "Me see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" asks The Lone Ranger.

Tonto ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that
there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn's in Leo. Time wise, it appears
to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident
the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant.
Methodologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What it tell you, Kemo Sahbee?"

The Lone Ranger is silent for a moment, then says, "Tonto, you dumb
a$$, it means someone has stolen our tent."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

lol, i think ive heard that one, still funny though

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:33 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I've heard that but it was sherlock holmes and watson

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

a guy walks into a bar and sees hi ex. he sits beside her and says 'i had sex with another woman last night and all i could think about was you'. the woman says 'thats sweet. you miss me that much?' the guy says 'nah....i just didnt wanna cum too fast'

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

A guy walks into a bar

he fall down in pain hehehe good ojne huh???

a rodney dangerfield joke

oo u should have met my wife she was the best wife u could ever had she gave great HEAD-ACHE big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:52 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

There are two sausages in a frying pan...one turns to the other and says, "Holy f*ck its hot in here!" The other says, "Holy f*ck a talking sausage!!
Haha (alot of people won't find this funny)stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:21 PM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by shadow_angel
There are two sausages in a frying pan...one turns to the other and says, "Holy f*ck its hot in here!" The other says, "Holy f*ck a talking sausage!!
Haha (alot of people won't find this funny)stick out tongue

what r u talkin about i LMAO that was funny as hell i dont know why it just made me laugh alot for sum reason hahah Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:33 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

lol cool jokes laughing out loud

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:40 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote