KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » First there was favorite musician, then favorite quotes, now...

First there was favorite musician, then favorite quotes, now...
Started by: GABRIEL05

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

First there was favorite musician, then favorite quotes, now...

FAVORITE MUSICIAN STORIES

I can't think of any right now, but feel free to post yours

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:52 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

phil collins said that his inspiration for the song "in the air tonight" was he was at a hotel over looking from his balcony someone was drowning and the police were there and they let the guy drown

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

the lead singer of Jane's Addiction helped raise money to free some slaves in Africa....and yes there still is slavery in Africa

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:12 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

to many.. i can't think

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:32 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Yeah "fairer skinned" descendents of Arabs enslave darker skinned native Africans. Whats funny, and funny as in queer, is although they are Muslim they use the same excuses the white Christians used to enslave Africans back in the day, that all came from Noah, and the curse on Ham. OK anthropology over. Any wayz musician stories keep em comin'

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:01 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

Beyonce's song "crazy in love" was orginally from them old songs in the 50's (hence the horns, the notes, etc.) and she loved it, so she kept saying "i'm crazy in love with that music" so that's how she got the idea of the song.

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:16 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Dave Grohl (from The Foo Fighters) was at a festival and one of the other bands playing were The White Stripes,as a joke Dave dressed up as Meg White from The White Stripes (hair and all) and started drumming for them.

Also to do with Mr Grohl was when The Foo's and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers were touring together and Dave and Co decided to play a practical joke on the Peppers by rigging some slime over Chad Smiths (The Peppers Drummer) drum kit as he was playing they released it all over him,in the true professional that he is he kept playing never once batting an eyelid.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:02 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I RESSURERECT YE

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:23 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Listen to the song by Tupac and Phil Collins: In the Air Tonight. It's a really great song.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:51 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote