KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??

If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lothlorien 18 16.82%
Rivendell 28 26.17%
Valinor (ok its not middle earth but close) 5 4.67%
The Shire 17 15.89%
Gondor 8 7.48%
Rohan 7 6.54%
Mirkwood 11 10.28%
The Lonely Mountain 2 1.87%
Moria 0 0%
Mordor??? 11 10.28%
Total: 107 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??
Started by: billyboyd4ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mithrael

MIRKWOOD!!!! No..Not because Legolas Lives there..but because its the greatest place, it has giant spiders..which will cause much adventure..Thranduil, and the elves that live underground..well did at one point. They party, (Read the The Hobbit)..and Sauron was defeated and driven out of the southern part of Mirkwood, and They have a GREAT Line of Kings..Oropher died with Honor (It's Thranduil's Daddy) He died in the Last Alliance...which was cool...and then there's the whole Traveling to Lake town bringing kegs of Ale..sounds like fun!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:23 PM
Mithrael is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrael a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkle

I too would live in Mirkwood to be near Legolas!

But, if Legolas was not an issue then I would HAVE to say The Shire coz it's soooooooooooooo beautiful there. And you get to have jolly up's with all the hobbit's and drink ale all day! YAY

[img] http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasttt4.gif[/img][img] http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasttt18.gif[/img][img] http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolasttt19.gif[/img]

Nîn o Chithaeglir
lasto beth daer;
Rimmo nîn Bruinen
dan in Ulaer!

'Waters of the Misty Mountains
listen to the great word;
flow waters of Loudwater
against the Ringwraiths!'

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:15 PM
Sparkle is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkle a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

haha

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:07 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

hey thats sad....no one chose moria...well i guess it is kinda scary there now....

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:04 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightwing

Spring in Rivendell, Fall at the Grey Havens, with trips to Lorien and Ithilein.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 01:01 AM
Nightwing is currently offline Click here to Send Nightwing a Private Message Find more posts by Nightwing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

ooo yea...but um which one did you vote for????

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:48 AM
Lady Ellie

Well, of course I would like to live near Legolas!! I would also like to live in the Shire. It is always so happy out there. Now if only Legolas could move to the Shire...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:05 PM
Lady Ellie is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Ellie a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Ellie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Legolas is a part of the Royal family of Mirkwood if I am not mistaken, he will not leave his lands until he musts, even if you lived their I doubt you'd see him often.

I voted for Rohan cause the Rohirrim are awesomely cool

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:10 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Ellie

sad I know...you are right, but I just loved the idea.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:21 PM
Lady Ellie is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Ellie a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Ellie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I would live in Valinor because it is the most beatiful place on the planet, it is where life began, and is inhabited by the Ainur.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:44 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I still think ROHAN RULEZ

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:50 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea if i didnt love hobbits so much i would go to valinor. thats like the most beautiful place ever...w/all the ainur and everything...that would be coool....but the shire has my heart love

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:24 AM
Fire

and yet you have never been there

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:44 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yes, so i guess the shire in genereal doesnt, but its inhabitants heheeheh

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:34 AM
pinksuezo
I'm not that new!

hey weve all been there, thru the movies. and im not sayin it tryin to sound cheesy. hobbiton was pretty well shown to us in the first part o fotr, and i feels like i knows it well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 05:03 AM
pinksuezo is currently offline Click here to Send pinksuezo a Private Message Find more posts by pinksuezo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daronisgod
Mesmerized & Hypnotized

Rivendell...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:53 PM
daronisgod is currently offline Click here to Send daronisgod a Private Message Find more posts by daronisgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea. pinksuezo, tahts exactly kinda what i was trying to say stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:43 PM
Fire

I still think it's weird Rohan gets that few votes

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:48 PM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

it surprises me that more people dont wanna live in valinor....i mean thats like the heaven of arda....i dunno maybe some people dont kno what it is

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:02 AM
elromendil

i don´t know...i´m sure valinor is beautyful and everything...but what exactly would you do there all your life? i think i´d prefer the shire!
eat a lot, drink, relax and..yeah!...i guess i´m more hobbit in mind than elf

Last edited by elromendil on Sep 7th, 2003 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:05 PM
elromendil is currently offline Click here to Send elromendil a Private Message Find more posts by elromendil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote