KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??

If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lothlorien 18 16.82%
Rivendell 28 26.17%
Valinor (ok its not middle earth but close) 5 4.67%
The Shire 17 15.89%
Gondor 8 7.48%
Rohan 7 6.54%
Mirkwood 11 10.28%
The Lonely Mountain 2 1.87%
Moria 0 0%
Mordor??? 11 10.28%
Total: 107 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??
Started by: billyboyd4ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ATM4eternity

I think i would like Gondor, like minas tirith or osgilianth, just cause i like the white cities, and if i was part of the army i would get that cool armor to wear big grin

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:53 PM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elenelda
Princess of Lorien

I would say Valinor. It's the land of the elves and you are never sad!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 12:47 AM
Elenelda is currently offline Click here to Send Elenelda a Private Message Find more posts by Elenelda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

never sad, yeah dat sounds good, i might have to visit there when im on my travels alot

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:11 AM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

i would like to live in Bree so i could be close to the shire and not be a hobbit. i like hobbits but i just cant see myself as one
*pouts*
damn imagination mad i want to be a hobbit

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:25 AM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

bless ya

keep tryin you nevaone day you might wake up and think - 'hey i can see myself as a hobbit'

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:28 AM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Heh I'm gonna try that enya stick out tongue I wanna be a hobbit!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:47 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I would live in The Shire of course. Who wouldnt?

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:12 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinII

I'd live in Erebor (The Lonely Mountain) because it is the greatest of all dwarf kingdoms and there is so much gold, you could take it and the dwarves won't notice because there is so much!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 10:58 PM
ThorinII is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinII a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Rivendell, probably. Surrounded by history, beauty, and nature. A perfect storm.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 03:18 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, Rivendell. Especially if I get to be an Elf. An eternity of smoking hot Elf-sex and Elf-wine. Plus the history, beauty etc.

Second pick would the be the Shire. Especially if I get to be a Hobbit. A century or so of smoking hot Hobbit-weed and eating cake. Plus the Hobbit-poon.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 09:22 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

No love for dwarf pot and dwarf poon?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 09:10 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cinemaholic

The Shire looks so peaceful and fun. Plus I am short so I'd fit in the Hobbit houses.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 09:25 PM
Cinemaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Cinemaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Cinemaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
No love for dwarf pot and dwarf poon?
They live underground, so all their good stuff will be imported. May as well cut out the middleman. And no way am I going to be the one who goes swimming with little hairy women.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:48 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Shire, but maybe Rohan. Or Minas tirith. Or the lonely mountain. Or rivendell.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 01:38 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote