KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xmen

Xmen
Started by: Agentruphus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Gambit....or....X-MAN

Attachment: gambit%20---%2031.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage26

i heard that kate Beckinsale will be Psylocke in X3. Anybody knows anything about it?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:32 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Sage26
I didn't like the movies. Brian Singer is the worst director that I have ever seen. He changed the personalities from characters. Rogue was stupid and naive. Cyclops was nitwit. these movies are terribles for any real x-men fans. Because of that, i love Sam Raimy. He made Spider-man with his real spider-fan heart.

Things have to change for the movie. Singer is an excelent director and he made the characters real. Sam Raimy changed things in Spiderman too.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Yes, Kes, I agree with you, Bryan is a great director! and i luv him big grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud

But i don't like rogue's personality in the movie a little bit, she's too weak and really naive. and in the comic Rogue is a woman with strong personality, who never gives up. but also as a normal human she has moment of losing hope and suffers of something... She's a very coplicated character. that's how i see her in the comic...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:36 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
Yes, Kes, I agree with you, Bryan is a great director! and i luv him big grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud

But i don't like rogue's personality in the movie a little bit, she's too weak and really naive. and in the comic Rogue is a woman with strong personality, who never gives up. but also as a normal human she has moment of losing hope and suffers of something... She's a very coplicated character. that's how i see her in the comic...

Well the movie Rogue doesn't have the powers the cartoon Rogue has.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

not yet, but i hope she will.......

But I'm saying about her personality now big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:02 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

So was I. The cartoon Rogue tells her story in on of the 1st eps. she says she wondered around after the kiss and she sounds very sad.
I think after absorving Ms.Marvel (?) she gets stonger (personalit wise)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:30 PM
CyclopS-Club

I hope Rogue will have those powers in the third movie.
I would die to see her and Strom flying in it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:41 PM
CyclopS-Club is currently offline Click here to Send CyclopS-Club a Private Message Find more posts by CyclopS-Club Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjapanther

Easy. Wolverine. Fave villain? maybe omega red caus i know jack about him big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:48 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjapanther

An yea i never did like the way that cyclops was portrayed. he isnt that weak in the comics. but that movies for ya
an spiderman the movie was changd a litlle, but not as much as xmen was!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:52 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i think storm won't fly as oft as Rogue.... Rogue (if she absorbs Ms. Marvel's powers...) will have the ability to fly... and Storm has to make a big wind to soar up and it's very dangerous...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:43 PM
Kes
Philie

Storm flyies (sp) in the 1st 1. In the elevator scene.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:12 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

fave mutants: rogue, storm, wolverine, nightcrawler, boom boom, scarlet witch, pyro, iceman, wolfsbane, avalance, shadowcat, magma, jubilee, lady deathstrike

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:16 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpxmenlotrnerd

Storm has always been my fav, I always thought she was one of the most powerful mutantsbig grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:24 AM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyclopS-Club

By the way my faves are

Cyclops
Beast
Storm
Iceman

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:09 PM
CyclopS-Club is currently offline Click here to Send CyclopS-Club a Private Message Find more posts by CyclopS-Club Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote