KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » VENOMMOVIE.com, VENOMMOVIE.net and VENOMMOVIE.org FOR SALE!!!

VENOMMOVIE.com, VENOMMOVIE.net and VENOMMOVIE.org FOR SALE!!!
Started by: spideyfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spideyfan

Warning VENOMMOVIE.com, VENOMMOVIE.net and VENOMMOVIE.org FOR SALE!!!

SPECIAL OFFER WORTH A LOOK
I am currently selling 3 venommovie domains (com/net/org) as it is becoming obvious from all the rumours and pre-written scripts that it is very likely that one of Spidey's most popular characters is about to have his very own feature film and with a reported budget of around $75 million this could be a very good investment! I was intending on keeping these domains and possibly reselling them to marvel as they have used similar sites in the past e.g. daredevilmovie dot com they have been professionally appraised and I am willing to undercut their market value quite considerably as I am currently desperate for cash as I need it for my education (no joke!). There will be no hidden catches or fees, the domains will simply be handed over straight into your name and automatically make you own them 100% If you have any questions or are interested in leasing/buying them feel free to email me - [email protected] or reply to this amazing offer. If that isn't a sure way to make a nice bit of cash for you by doing bugger all, NOTHING IS! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:16 PM
spideyfan is currently offline Click here to Send spideyfan a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

venom shouldnt have his own movie he should be featured only as a villian in spiderman

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:28 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyfan

you think? I think its a great idea cause it will flipside the now becoming 'cliché' of superhero movies and let the audience follow the stories from a different perspective, youve gotta admit he is a damned cool villain and this is one hell of a deal on offer!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:18 PM
spideyfan is currently offline Click here to Send spideyfan a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah he is one of the best villians, but not without spiderman, and i dont think the superhero movies are cliche even though most suck and most will suck i still like seeing superhero movies finally taking a stand in hollywood its nice, because now they actually be made. I htink the amrketing of the hero movies are a cliche though, i mean do we really need hulks picture on some toilet paper

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Damn that spam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:23 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote