KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » House Of 1000 Corpses

House Of 1000 Corpses
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Angry House Of 1000 Corpses

If you havent seen this movie, DONT SEE IT. if You have...what did u think?
I think first of all Rob Zombie did some good directing, but the movie was soo fricken retarded, it aint even funny..seriously its the worst movie ive ever seen. It is really really really really really stupid. So Dont watch it if you havent seen it

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:41 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ok. But horror movie belongs in horror movie forum smile
Moving--moved.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:21 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

on the contrary, it is a great throw back horror movie. but only fans of the horror genre will like it. if you like old 70's exploitation movies, you'll dig this one. its cheezy its campy, but its damn fun for any true horror fan.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

im a true horror fan and it sucked it wasnt scary or funny just boring the only reason i stayed was i thought one of the girls was cute but when she died (in the bunny suit) i just left. so to recap it sucked

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:37 PM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I really wish people would look for threads before they posted new ones. I think this movie has, like, three theards going already.

Anyways, this was a great movie, 'specially with all the problems with filmng and editing they had and date problems and the movie almost being not finished because it was so gory. This movie was simply great, you just have to watch it for what is is... an older style movie. That's all. Great.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:54 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ok have you actually saw a horror movie since you were a kid thats actually scared you? these movies are more for the concept

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

thats a good point tedo, the movie wasnt nearly as good as what it coulda been because of the heavy heavy editing it was forced into. bit it was still a great genre movie.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

so final thought,should i see this movie or not?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 06:23 AM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

NO!, im a big horror fan old and new and this movie sucked bad, its a poor attempt at Chainsaw Massacre, i didnt saw a point for this movie being made at all, it wasnt scary, the story unoriginal. They shouldve gave the money the use for this movie for charity like in some other movies in the forums!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:15 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Well, with all this hype I just rented House of a Thousand Corpses, Dog Soldiers, and the only one I've seen before, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, so it's gonna be a hell of a movie night tonight, my friends. I will post my opinion of House of a Thousand Corpses in the next few days if anyone cares. I wouldn't say I'm a complete horror buff, but I love them once in a while and I think I know a good horror flick when I see one. Toodles.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:00 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes, you should see the movie because no one can make up your mind from you. see it, and if you dont like it then at least you've seen it. and like it or not, the fact is that its got more heart and soul them almost all the other recent horror movies of the past 10 years.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:00 AM
DeNiro

i liked the aprt when the spaulding the clown was going **** ur mama and shit and then he goes most of **** u and shoots em now this movie was very very weird it ws pretty good i liked it but i would never watch it again way to ****ed up for me i mean if there r actully people in this world like that man i dont want to live lol good movie though and rob zombie ****in rules

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:40 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jc50

The back of the DVD says 'deleted scenes'. Does anyone know where they are on the dvd? we can't seem to find them. they are not listed on the special features section.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:19 AM
jc50 is currently offline Click here to Send jc50 a Private Message Find more posts by jc50 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ummm i will look good questions i think they might be in like the behind the scens or whatever cause i didnt see em in the speaicl fetures

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:14 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

my dvd doesnt say deleted scenes.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx

horror movies arent really about creating fear anymore, because thats near impossible seeing how everyone has been so desensitized (or how ever its spelt) today. Its more about creating an atmosphere and leting you create your own fear off of the atmosphere and they help you with suspense but making a horific scene that is percieved in the same way to everyone, instead of you making your own isnt done to often anymore. After watching this movie again i realized this movie had a good atmosphere and it without a doubt had scenes that forced them to be the same to everyone.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

F*ck, I've been trying to post this for like four hours now, but this dumb computer keeps shutting down. I loved 1000 Corpses. Now I'm going to just state that and start another post so this post will survive and not get lost like all the other post I've tried to post in the past four f*cking hours.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay. So far so good. No shutting down, finally. I thought the House Of 1000 Corpses was a very fun, gross, disturbing adventure. Zombie truly delivered and who cares if the film was so highly influenced by Texas Chainsaw Massacre that many accuse him of copying Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've never rooted for the bad guys as much as I did in HO1TC's. And by the way .. . . .. . . . knock knock.. . who's there . ..?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:11 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

. ... . fishboy ... , . . fishboy who?

TINY F*CKED A STUMP big grin

The DVD alone was its own entity. The sloppily configured special features and its content was sufficient enough to comply with the idealogy and feel of the actual film. If this had been a slickly designed flick and if the editing had been super tight, it would have only taken away from the feel Zombie was trying to achieve.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:19 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

After watching 1000 Corpses I watched 'Dog Soldiers', I can't say enough about Sean Pertwee's performance. I truly think he should be nominated for an Oscar but not actually win it. The range and length of the limb he went out on for this pic was comparable only to the greats of such flicks as um . . . say, I don't know. But I truly loved this movie, 'Dog Soldiers'. Now then, so I don't lose what I have so thoughtfully typed. . ... .... . . . .

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:24 AM