KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holloween Costumes

Holloween Costumes
Started by: CapinJacksparow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I never get the candy either, never have money to buy any.

I usually just sit up in my room doing nothing.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ill probably dress up as leatherface this year. im going to buy a leatherface mask. for halloween me and my friends all get together at my house and turn it into a little haunted house, we scare trick or treaters, we hide, we lurk around outside. my house has developed quite a reputation as the 'fun' house at halloween. i try to make it as enjoyable as i can for kids, cuz sadly most people around here to celebrate or acknowledge it. over half of the houses has their lights turned out on halloween night, and trick or treaters get scarcer and scarcer...so i am trying to bring some life back into the holidy, since it is my favorite.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Last year we had 2 trick or treaters.

We even had our house done up real nice and I had a kick ass Boba Fett pumpkin too, nobody cared.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, its such a shame, every year less and less people celebrate it. It's such a wonderful holiday, its so fun.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:17 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's only a holiday anymore for the brats that want candy and the parent's that don't want to waste money on buying it themselves.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:18 AM
BackFire

hmmm, not really. It's a tradition, one that should be kept alive. it is the one time of the year when scary movies are dominating tv air waves.

I've always loved halloween, not for the candy really, just for the whole feel of the night, it has a special feelings to it that no other night has.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:21 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
ill probably dress up as leatherface this year. im going to buy a leatherface mask. for halloween me and my friends all get together at my house and turn it into a little haunted house, we scare trick or treaters, we hide, we lurk around outside. my house has developed quite a reputation as the 'fun' house at halloween. i try to make it as enjoyable as i can for kids, cuz sadly most people around here to celebrate or acknowledge it. over half of the houses has their lights turned out on halloween night, and trick or treaters get scarcer and scarcer...so i am trying to bring some life back into the holidy, since it is my favorite.

Ah! There's a house like that near where me and Rex live, BF. Magnolia Street, it's called, but I think one Halloween they covered the street sign and wrote Elm Street.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:23 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The only things I like to do near Halloween is haunted houses.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:24 AM
BackFire

thast awesome. more people need to get back into haloween, for the kids. they're entitled to the same fond memories of halloween as the rest of us. plus its fun dressing up and scaring people smile

by the way, i live near magnolia street, like a block away.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:25 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Whoa. Anywhere near Tustin Ave, BF?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:33 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't think he would be BB, he's in California and you're in Illinois.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:37 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm not really in Illinois, you dingbat!

*whacks Lance over the head*

Ya know, the Simpsons? Bart? See a connection? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:38 AM
LanceWindu

Oh...*SLAPS BB*

That's for lying to me!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:39 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Ow... *starts crying*

I live in Cali, but not with Rex. I visit him occassionally though. I've got me own house! smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:40 AM
LanceWindu

Oh cool.

Where in Cali?

So Cal?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:41 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That was confusing...erm...

Newport Beach.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:44 AM
LanceWindu

I don't know where that is.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:47 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Well, I can tell you where...it's in California! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:48 AM
LanceWindu

DUH!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:48 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:02 AM