KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Classifications

Terminator Classifications
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

ya, smoken lokenz so hot. but if u want t-1000 and t-x in the same field fighting each other. hmmmmmm........ lemme c, u know that if u shoot the t-1000 it stops for a while, u no backs up a bit. and if tx shoots with her rocket thing t-1000 will go like 25 feet away. it will give t-x time. and the t-x has also got that fire thing so it can burn the t-1000. most likely i think it will just stop the t-1000 for a while but not destroy it. i think while t-1000 will b recovering the t-x will put her lazer finger( or whatever u call it) and it will disfunction the t-1000 or whatever it is. plz dont bash out on me. just makin predictions

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:58 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambarturion

A T-1000 versus a T-X would be interesting to watch.
I think a T-1000 would win pretty much because it can`t be damaged/destroyed by anything short of melting it in a steel furnace. Whether the T-X`s nanite things could effect it is questioble, seeing as it`s not really a machine in the conventional sense, more a sort of biomechanical creature.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:43 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_elfy

oh i was always confused when i saw everywhere people were saying he was a different model.i get it now,thanks guys!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:15 AM
Miss_elfy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_elfy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_elfy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

simple: first 2 movies csm101 t-800, third movie: csm101 t-850( slightly more advanced, main difference: 2 hydrogen cells)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:08 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steveeeo

Arnies Number Solved, Read carefully

Everyone here is asking what number is the Terminator.
The Terminator is (model T-800 Series CRS 101) The Terminator, if you listen carefully in previous movies, has always been a T-800 until Terminator 3 came out. The model number is now an upgrade to T-850. The book explains a few enhancements from the T-800 But the endoskeleton,hydraulics, servo motors remains the same. CSR stands for Cyberdine Researh Systems.

Top Running Speed:46 mph for 20 minutes
Height:6' 0"
Wight: 700lbs
Powered by 2 rechargable hitrogen power cells( 120 year life span)
Joints: Frictionless bearings
Metal: Combination of both Titanium, Colbolt, and other unknown alloys
Vision:night, infared, day, heat, Range: 3 miles
Can survive at 960 degree heat for 7 hours. of course by then all you would see of it is it's endoskeleton.

Last edited by steveeeo on Aug 22nd, 2003 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:54 AM
steveeeo is currently offline Click here to Send steveeeo a Private Message Find more posts by steveeeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

Hi everyone!! I'm new.

Just one question... Where in T1000's "body" was its chip???

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:25 AM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

we cant assume the t1000 was built created on current day mechanics ie cpu, controling motors and movements as well as programs executing its tasks, the t1000 even though injured did not expose its internal mechanics, perhaps its not just "a chip" perhaps its entire body was made to process information. We never see wires and motors when the 1000 was damaged till the end its regressed to its liquid form and begining breaking down. Of course i would to know the theortical version on how the 1000 functions

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:03 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

u have 2 remember 1 thing. tx is also ligquid metal covering over endoskeleton. this is where tx gets the advantage

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:10 PM
bad banana

Alic88, if you read the thread about T-X vs. T-1000 carefully you will see various reasons posted why that would be a DISadvantage. What sort of advantage is that, to have a defined metal body that can be injured with impact? The T-1000 is virtually indestructible.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:58 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i guess

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:07 PM
Ambarturion

There`s an Arthur C Clarke quote that fits the T-1000 quite well

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indestinguishable from magic"

It`s so advanced we don`t have the first clue how you would go about making one. The T-X and other T-800s are pretty simple next to it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:40 PM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

heh pretty simple?? i think its still pretty out there to begin with but it can be viewed more as the advancement of current day robotics i guess, the t 1000...is just out there. Its one cool mofo.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 10:23 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

t1000 ROCKS

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:45 PM
dulobast25

thanks bad bannana for repeating the fact that i have expresssed over and over. That arnold is a csm-101 which is a model of the t-800 series of which ther are different series such as the 600 series with rubber skin. Did you notice that the robot in t3 in the skynet was called a t1? it wasn't a terminator, the purpose for the terminators were as infiltrators.. it's should have been called csm-1 or hk-1 since cyberdyne was now defunct. Finally someone else is on my wavelengh. And terminator is based on detail, no just slapping shit together. Anybody notice that in t2 arnold called himself cyberdyne systems model 1O1. He isn't..shame james cameron he is a 101.. a"one-zero-one" not "one-o-one" and he didn't have enough time to pick up slng or dialect yet. Details they separate the die hard fans from the fans

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:22 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yOU MUST HAVE WENT TO THAT WEBSITE SHOWING THE T-70 (IT LOOKED LIKE A JOKE THW one that syas you can tell the -70 due to the lack of neck anh shoulder piston,supports.

Anyways i already explained all that it is clear on the cover and posters on t1 that he is a csm101. model is 101 series is 800. top running speed must take a while casue he ran normal speed chasing kyle reese. evn t-1000 seemed like he could not run 46 mph. must have to develop speed over a very long distance an if it his 700 lbs, how the hell did that guy sleeping in sarah apartment mangae to even move him, how do shot gun blast provide enough chemical or kinetic energy to force arnol;d back? Hmm anyways this is old news and i think franco coulmbo was a csm 102 or 103, you must have been at that one term website regarding the 108. he might be a crs 101 now and a t 850 but i think it was cyber-reserch systems or somethin like that.. no cyberdyne it is now defunct

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:05 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

A question

Why do some people say Arnie was a T101, and other people say he was a T-800? What's the difference? He says he is a 101 in the movie, so where does this T800 come from?

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:41 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

wen ppl refer to the t101 they really mean to say csm101 ( cyberdyne systems model 101) but its just sayin wut the t800 really is it aint a t101 or csm800 its t800 or csm101 thats all.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:15 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

So they both mean the same thing?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:29 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

yup basically

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:33 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

Okay then.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:48 AM