KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Orlando or Johnny?

Orlando or Johnny?
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

Tell me about it!!! big grin wink cool love pirate rock yes

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:07 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TweedleDuh

Thats true MissesDepp

He does look REAL good for a man who is 40 years old... i just have to go with Orlando... its just my taste.

Although without Johnny Depp in Pirates.. there would be no movie..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:10 PM
TweedleDuh is currently offline Click here to Send TweedleDuh a Private Message Find more posts by TweedleDuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

ya im not really keen on johnny depp i just really am in love with his character

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:15 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

That's too hard...but if I had to choose, it would be Johnny Depp. Though he may be 40, he still looked gosh-darn sexy with that eyeliner. winklovelaughing out loud

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:12 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesusfreak
Passion Junkie

I like both of them in their own ways...I'm a big fan of Orlando since LOTR, but I think Johnny was particularly cool in POTC. smile

"...Back when I was a kid in Sunday School, Father Mankowski once said, 'Given that crucifixion was a terrible thing for anyone to endure, if you could go back in time 2200 years, would you prevent the crucifixion of Christ?' Well, after heated debate, we all agreed the answer was no--the crucifixion was necessary to redeem the world..." Lt. John Matheson, Babylon 5's 'Crusade,' in "The Needs of Earth"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:16 PM
jesusfreak is currently offline Click here to Send jesusfreak a Private Message Find more posts by jesusfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teez N TriX

depp is hot & everything...pirate ...but Orli is sexy! can't top that baby! stick out tongue

Last edited by Teez N TriX on Jul 23rd, 2003 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:30 PM
Teez N TriX is currently offline Click here to Send Teez N TriX a Private Message Find more posts by Teez N TriX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphirestarx

Although Johnny Depp is ultar-super hot, I'll have to say Orlando because lets face...he's the sexy man alive rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:38 AM
sapphirestarx is currently offline Click here to Send sapphirestarx a Private Message Find more posts by sapphirestarx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

johnny all the way

well johnny and orlando definately both quilify as sexy beats but i say johnny is in the lead. wow he is a sexy beast even at 40

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:42 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, everyone says I look more like Johnny Depp than Orlando Bloom, but I just ignore them.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:49 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

*Swoooooooons* laughing

Tired Hiker...I would love to see a picture of you. stick out tongue

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:11 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

I go with Johnny Depp! He was sooooo HOT in this movie!!!! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:14 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Ya defenatly I love, love, love all of Johnny Depp's characters because (besides Edward scissor hands and Sleepy Hollow) they're all bad boys and damn i love bad boys! did u know that it wasn't eyeliner it was charcoal and he had an eye infection from it one day poor dude sad

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:32 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Hmmmm.. it isnt very hard to me! I love Orlando!

Attachment: obvogue.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 10:33 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

again...he's alright nothing special...NO ONE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH HAS JOHNNY DEPPS CANAL CHEEKS! ooooo they're so so so sexy!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:46 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

well i always have a soft spot for elves...and Orlando's definitely one of the hottest!!

Johnny got that eccentric thing going for him, though.

Both have great voices...ooo...tough choice....i can't decide!!! love

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 10:33 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

while orlando's hott, i'm tottaly choosing johnny depp!
all the way! he dont even look 40! for real, i thot he was 27! yes, he's a sexy 40 year old, and he's sexier then any guy younger then him! this guy's a total babe smile

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:00 AM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

dont know why I bothered wasting my time reading all that stick out tongue but why did orlando almost never walk again or whatever?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:10 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TweedleDuh

he had an accident...

basically he fell three stories down and did somethign to his back... they said he'd never walk again and hobbled out on crutches like 12 or 13 weeks later.

he talked about it on this special behind the scenes thing of lord of the rings.. showed the scar on his back. He is a walking...literally... miracle

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:10 AM
TweedleDuh is currently offline Click here to Send TweedleDuh a Private Message Find more posts by TweedleDuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjabunny11

I love johnny depp and I can't wait for the sequel

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:31 AM
ninjabunny11 is currently offline Click here to Send ninjabunny11 a Private Message Find more posts by ninjabunny11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindie27182

they are both amazing but i think Orlando pulls ahead by a little. its so close in my book but i love Orlando's hair!!!! love pirate

Me, I'm dishonest. And you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly! It's the honest ones you have to watch out for, because you can never predict when they might do something stupid. - CJS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:29 PM
Mindie27182 is currently offline Click here to Send Mindie27182 a Private Message Find more posts by Mindie27182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote