KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Orlando or Johnny?

Orlando or Johnny?
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

you call this trying mad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:19 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

Heres a pic for ya girlies. orlando as a sexy pirate pirate, dripping wet. could we ask for anything more?!?!?! love love

Attachment: orlando.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:31 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

no we cant love yummmy!!! big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:11 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

depp, of course. but, he's married and has a kid.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:34 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

we can get by that wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:27 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

You can't chose between them!!!!!.. the movie wouldn't be good without either of them.. Just because Johnny is older and has more experience they are both sexy and that doesn't change a thing about them

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:56 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

who cares if johnny depp is 40 and has kids he is still hott and very taleted and I love him! he has so many good movies such as POTC, Benny & Joon, Whats eating Gilbert Grape, Edward scissorhands and sleepy hollow there all good so I would have to say Johnny Depp! orlando is cute and all but hes no johnny depp sorry!

Whats eating Gilbert Grape

Amy: don't u think its time for Arenie to take a bath gilbert

Gilbert(depp):No just let him stink

Benny & Joon

Sam(depp):did u see those raisons on T.V. the ones that sing and dance

Joon: they scare me

Sam: ya me too

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:54 AM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

is that a trick question DUH JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:58 AM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i love both but im gonna say orlando will be so very much like i dunno poular in a little bit when he matures hell have everything big grin but i do love johnny depp and all his movies big grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:54 AM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
You can't chose between them!!!!!.. the movie wouldn't be good without either of them.. Just because Johnny is older and has more experience they are both sexy and that doesn't change a thing about them

It has nothing to do with the movie. The question is: from these 2 (Orlando and Johnny) who do you think is hotter?
Thats the question of this thread.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:40 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

does it really matter if we change the subject on these threads?

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:29 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

eha, if we look at the LOTR movies, everyone loved Orlando Bloom, but now that they're both in the same movie, they have to compare and this is a break for Orlando and fame. JOHNNY ALWAYS! THE SEXIEST BEAST ALIVE!

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:33 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

they are both sexy! its too hard 2 choose between them!!!! love love love

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:35 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by cogger15
does it really matter if we change the subject on these threads?

Yes it matters. Because then all threads are pretty much about the same thing.
Its called off topic, when that happens a thread is closed. So unless you want me to close this thread stay on topic.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:50 PM
sadiekatie

Thats really tough i mean Orlando is hott!!! but so is johnny... i love johnny's facial expressians hes funny too...but orlando has the puppy face and is SOOO hot! ill say there a tie i cant choose!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:06 PM
sadiekatie is currently offline Click here to Send sadiekatie a Private Message Find more posts by sadiekatie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaribeanPirate9

ORLANDO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i love love love love love him and while johnny looked very sexy in the pirate costume, no one could ever look better than orlando love

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:17 PM
CaribeanPirate9 is currently offline Click here to Send CaribeanPirate9 a Private Message Find more posts by CaribeanPirate9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

Johnny Depp! He could kick Orlando Bloom's ass anyday! And he's a wayyyyy better actor, he was brilliant in Pirates of the Cairbbean.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:40 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpxmenlotrnerd

is it true like his walk and a lot of the stuff he did was improv?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:24 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

you mean was it improvised? he meant to walk weird and throw his hands around because when he got maronned on the island when he was thrown off of the black pearl he went abit weird in the head!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:14 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

let's compare to normal photographs...

johnny deep, the sexy beast: (ow ow ow, smoking, baby!)
(please log in to view the image)
or orlando bloom, the not so sexy beast:
(please log in to view the image)

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Last edited by drumsgirl13 on Aug 12th, 2003 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:26 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote