KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Spider-Man

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spider-Man 95 61.29%
Wolverine 60 38.71%
Total: 155 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Spider-Man
Started by: Zephonim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1019): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zephonim

Angry Spider-Man vs. Wolverine

The real bitchin fight would be Spidey and Wolverine. Who would win and how? Let me know what you think. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:32 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

when they faught in the comics spidey beat his ass pretty much the whole time but wolvierine ultimatley won. I would say wolverine just because spidermans greatest weapon in his arsenal (cpider webbing) wolverine can cut right through with great ease, and everytime spiderman faught a foe who could break his webbing it always took spidey a little time to come up with a new plan or just design some tactics to combat the villian, even though i like spidey better i have to go with wolvie on this fight

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hmm wolverine would win but i like spiderman better...doesn't wolverine heal? isn't that an advantage?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

spider man vs. wolverine? spider man would wipe the floor with him. spider man is stronger and faster than wolverine.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Wolvie relies on animal instinct so taking on Spidey would probably be easy for him. But I guess the webhead would just as well stick to walls and stay clear of his enemy's barrage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:08 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hello!!!!! spidey is stronger and faster!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjapanther

Comics or Movies? I'm doing it from comics..
Spidey is a lot stronger, a bit faster, has spidey sense to warn him of wolvie and can pretty much fly!
however wolvie's kinda mean lol an he always does well.And can heal. Kind of an even match to be honest. These 2 are my fave marvel characters, but I might have to say wolvie would win beacuse SPidey wouldn't kill Wolvie...and Wolvie wouldn't give up unless he was dead.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:13 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wolverines healing factor deasnt mean shit if he's getting his ass beat and doesnt have time for a breather, but i highly doubt spiderman would be able to consistantly keep whooping on wolverine, all wolverine needs is one good stab with his claws through spiderman and its over, as long as spidey could stay away from that he's got a good chance, but he would eventually have to get in close to hurt wolvie because spideys webbing would have no effect on wolverine

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay folks let's set some things straight here. First of all spider-man can lift ten tons, okay. Wolverine can't. But besides all that, I own the comic book spider-man vs wolverine, m'kay. So, here's how it went as I remember. Don't even make me bust it out of it's Mylar cover to double check! They were fighting right, kicking the dickens out of each other when all of a sudden they got in a superhero standoff! Wolverine had spidey pinned to the ground with his knuckles right up under spidey's neck, right. But my boy spidey had his hands around wolverine's neck! Wolverine could've 'snikt' his claws out and slit spidey's throat, but at the same time spidey could've snapped the vertebrate of wolverine's neck. But then where would they be, no more spidey? No more wolvie? But no . . . no no no, you see. What happens is they leave each other alone cuz they both respect each other and ain't gonna go out like that cuz it's like the unwritten superhero rule to not kill anotha bad ass super hero fighten for the same cause, right? So, they end up buddies and they fight together against some more evil and more dangerous threat to mankind than each other. They just end up pals in the end. So my guess is nether would win and neither would lose, they'd probably go have a beer together instead.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 09:49 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Wolverine is down 1,2,3,4,6 . . .

Wolverine's mutant powers are healing and his animal senses. He can only be as strong as a normal person could get. Also, Spidey does have healing. Not as advanced as Wolverine, but it's there. The claws aren't a factor. Spidey can dodge machine gun rounds, 6 inch claws ain't a problem. In the end, could be the greatest fight ever, but Spidey would come out on top, if you took out the fact that he wouldn't kill anyone.
Spiderman is faster, stronger, and smarter. He could get Wolverine to work himself into a corner no problem. Plus the webbing could help. Yes I know he could cut through it, but not if his hands were down at his side.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:26 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

spideys webbing would be his downfall, seeing how it would be useless it would force spiderman in close combat. Wolverine would just have to calculate a thrust with his claws at the right time and its squashing time for the spider. spidey does have the advantage with his strength and agility, but wolverine has fought stronger and quicker foes in the past and has come out on top

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:13 AM
Blissbo
Senior Geek

I doubt Spiderman could have snapped Wolverine's neck as its adamantium. A good fight would be between Sabertooth and Spidey.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:18 PM
Blissbo is currently offline Click here to Send Blissbo a Private Message Find more posts by Blissbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

a good fight would be venom vs sabertooth no wait carnage vs sabertooth

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 01:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i think carnage would take that one

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 05:53 AM
SPIDEY207

Wolverine

Wolverine would ultimitly win just because he has a healing factor.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:31 AM
SPIDEY207 is currently offline Click here to Send SPIDEY207 a Private Message Find more posts by SPIDEY207 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well im pretty sure spidey has some kind of healing facotr aswell, eigther that or a much higher pain tolerance than wolverine. Spidey gets tossed through buildings and hit with cars, but wolvie just has to stab him and its over

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:13 PM
Darth Vicious

Spidey can probably beat him but like in the comic books when they fought, spidey had wolvie beaten but couldnt finish him(kill him) so wolvie took the advantage knowing that spidey couldnever bring himself to take a life, and thats hes weakness, hes too human, Wolverine wont think about it twice before killing anybody!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:26 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

atleast not when he's berserker

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:35 AM
media_slayer

Wolverine vs. Spiderman

Who would win in a fight Wolverine or Spiderman?

VOTE NOW!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:56 PM
media_slayer is currently offline Click here to Send media_slayer a Private Message Find more posts by media_slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

wow ..........thats currently going on in the daily newpaper comics..........spidey and logan

but i would put my money on the original mutant.........wolverine

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:05 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote