KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Spider-Man

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spider-Man 95 61.29%
Wolverine 60 38.71%
Total: 155 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Spider-Man
Started by: Zephonim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1019): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

This belongs in the superhero movie discussion forum.
moving--moved

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
host

Oh, a tough one. Well, let`s put it this way, Hugh Jackman vs. Tobey Maguire. I think Hugh would rip Tobey`s head off. I mean c`mon, that Maguire fella is soooo tiny.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:43 AM
host is currently offline Click here to Send host a Private Message Find more posts by host Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I didn't ask Hugh vs. Tobey. Spider-Man vs. Wolverine. Comic book characters, not the ones from the movies.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:28 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Wolverine...

Attachment: spidermanvswolverine_wallpaper.jpg
This has been downloaded 2748 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:28 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick

wolverine vs spiderman: they shouldnt even put these two together. Wolverine is the king of fighting, when it comes to fighting, no one can beat him and he also have an adamantium skeleton and healing factor that makes him virtually indestructible. When marvel make a comic book of wolverine losing that comic wasnt nothing but a lye. The man is the best fighter in the universe and is set with a set of claws that can cut through anything (who could win against that.) In the infinity gaunlet he was the secret weapon, they needed him to take out thanos and if thanos didnt have the gaunlet he might would have. If you ask me theres hardly anyone who could take wolverine out. And i wish that marvel would give wolverine a strength boose, it really wouldnt be noone out there too beat him. Oh i almost forgot he also have speed, agility and stamina.UNBEATABLE.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 09:38 PM
derrick is currently offline Click here to Send derrick a Private Message Find more posts by derrick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Wolverine all the way!!! Spidey might have a chance but wolverine can cut through his webbing easily. They are both quick and agile and spidey may have a slight advantage on that but ask your self this. Ever heard of a spider with a healing factor? One blow of wolverines claws through spideys chest and he would be down and out for the count.
Personally though i would rather see them team up than fight each other.
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Abbita on Dec 2nd, 2003 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:22 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Spidey has a distinct advantage in speed and agility and even strength. But Wolvies skeleton, healing factor, and claws make him pretty freakin tough to beat. But you guys forget about the Spidey sense, Spidey can dodge any critical strike by Wolvie's claw. And what if Spidey were to web up Wolvie a bit, swing him up a couple of stories and just drop him? it's not like Wolvie's healing factor is going to allow him to just jump back up like nothing happened. Wolvie would be in the med ward for a like 2-3 days. If it were Spidey in his alien costume I would pick Spidey, otherwise Wolvie is the man.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:37 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Yeah spideys got a 'Spidey Sense' but wolverine also has hyper keen senses. Spideys sense doesn't work all the time during a fight because he's been hit loads of times right. If it worked all the time he would never take a hit.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:24 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

Wolverine is a real tough brawler and if he lands his claws or fists on Spidey, we can start mopping up the bug juice.

WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment: sdcc03028.jpg
This has been downloaded 2643 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:47 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

wolverine, hes just way to damn crazy. he'll go medieval on spidys ass. and someone said that spidy could web him up and drop him from a building. wolverines not going to let him to that. hell slice right through the web the get a slice into spidy

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:36 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Spideys goin down, WAAAAYYYY down!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:00 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

theres a wolverine - spiderman one time comic where they fight and team up to deal with charlamaine, a spy who is targeted for termination. Its one of my all time fav. books. She is a friend of Logans.
One of wolverines best strengths is not being the strongest but defeating overwhealming odds. I wouldn't want to see him stronger. I'd like to see him mentor a dude.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:59 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

He could mentor me anyday.......

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:42 PM
jedi90

WOLVERINE THE WINNER

wolverine would destroy spidey. he has already beaten spidey in the comics twice. spidey may be stronger and faster but wolverine is a trained killer and fighter with years of experince in taking down opponents bigger and stronger than him. wolverine has beaten spiderman without using his claws just some kicks and punches. spiderman may have superstrength but he can be hurt like a normal man.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:43 PM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Not true. He has an increased healing, granted not as great as Logan's, but he still has one. The only way I see Wolverine winning is because Spider-Man wouldn't kill him.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:52 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

well i think that wolverine couldn't catch spidey but spidey would eventually hafta kill wolverine or knock him out or somthing i think he could do that but wolverine is a great fighter has beaten armys literally so i don't really know i think i'll leave this one alone

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 02:29 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Spidy's healing factor is better then a normal humans healing capabilities, but in a fight it wouldn't help at all. His healing ability in no where near Wolvie's healing ability. When Spidy gets cut or bruised it still takes days to heal up, and if shot Spidy needs bandage the wound immediatly or else he has a high chance of bleeding to death like any other person.

Wolvie has a far greater tolerance for pain as well, and would be able to survive pertty much any punch Spidy hit him with. Lets also not forget Wolvie has a adementium skeleton so when Spidy hits Wolvie in the face it's going hurt Spidy's fist a lot.

Wolvie may not be as fast as Spidy, but he is capable of very fast lunges and kick or punching movements (especially when he's berserk). Wolvie has fought Spidy's old enemy Speed Demon (after Speed Demon upgraded to using throwing kinfes too) and was able to hit him and put him down during their fight.

It would be a hard long drawn out fight, with Spidy hitting Wolvie the most, but in the end Wolvie's healing factor, unbreakable bones, and endurance would run Spidy down till Wolvie would be able to get that 1-3 hits in which would permently put Spidy down.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:36 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruby
Restricted

Account Restricted

i might be saying the same thing as everyone else (i havnt bothered reading the replys) but wolverine would ANIHILATE spidey

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:10 PM
ruby is currently offline Click here to Send ruby a Private Message Find more posts by ruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Wolverine wins hands down. not much of a contest eigther. I'm not going to bother with the why's and why not's. There are just to many one sided facts for wolvie. I'm usually for the under dog every time, but this time wolverine holds just to much of an advantage. adamantium claws through skull, match over wolverine wins. give the man a match to light his stogie

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shorty2Forty

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
spider man vs. wolverine? spider man would wipe the floor with him. spider man is stronger and faster than wolverine.

not exactly cuz wolverine is pretty fast and pretty strong and he has his sense of smell which can matchh the spidey sense,also wolverine has this berserker rage which sends him out of control
spiderman is more agile and has quicker reflexes than wolvie which allows him to dodge alot of attacks,also he is smarter by far allowing him to come up with a plan to beat him
in the comics it usually goes back and forth.....sometimes spidey wins and sometimes wolverine wins so it could go either way

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:46 PM
Shorty2Forty is currently offline Click here to Send Shorty2Forty a Private Message Find more posts by Shorty2Forty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote