KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » !Seraph!

!Seraph!
Started by: Ghastly_Twin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Actually, Cain and Abel are werewolves to whomever said they are vampires smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:14 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

big grin

Attachment: cain and abel.jpeg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Yes. Silverbullets are the usual werewolf killer.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:18 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

I know Smith has a cult following, but the way Seraph fought Neo, I'm a Seraph fan!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:46 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

If Neo just doesnt use his powers with Seraph, then I would consider them equals in strength...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:32 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadgerBadger

One Mans Explanation of Seraph (Discuss...)

The bit in enter the matrix where seraph says hes indebted to the orcale, his golden code and the fact that he said hed beaten smith before got me thinking ... Seraph is derived from Serapihm, the highest council of angels and (if i remeber right) the angels of death, wreaking gods vengence with fire and brimstone and wotnot. some of the angles of deaths decided to rebel and not carry out the smiting as they thought this was wrong, thus they were banished by god for not following his actions.

So... maybe seraph was a matrix angel of death, the 'original agent' that somehow repented and decided not to go after rouge programs, anomolies etc anymore and the orcale was key in his becoming sentient and becoming a rouge program himself.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:41 PM
BadgerBadger is currently offline Click here to Send BadgerBadger a Private Message Find more posts by BadgerBadger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sleepincat

Seraph protects that which matters most. What matters most according to Morpheus, is that "we are still here". He ensures that the equation is unbalanced, this is why he protects the Oracle. Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:50 PM
sleepincat is currently offline Click here to Send sleepincat a Private Message Find more posts by sleepincat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The none

Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting thought, he did have said that he's beaten Smith once, but when or how we do not know.

Hey, come to think of it, if Neo is to the Christ, n Smithy is to Satan, than haven't Satan himself used to be an angel?!

Blimmy.......
Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:56 PM
The none is currently offline Click here to Send The none a Private Message Find more posts by The none Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592

Hmmmm, maybe Seraph was an angel of death, or maybe he used to work for Merv...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:58 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The none

Hmmmmm, let's follow the leads.

If Seraph used to work for Merv, together against the agents, hence the Matrix, then Merv, as other have said, might used to be one of The Ones.

Hmmmmmmm........... smokin'

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:14 AM
The none is currently offline Click here to Send The none a Private Message Find more posts by The none Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
criminaltwin
past midnight drifter

IT has been said the merv = lucifer, ok got that.

Either the oracle or the archi is god, i think its arch, ok i got that too.

Now people keep saying that Seraph is Micheal, God's right hand man pretty much and th person who cast down Lucifer (merv). Hence the quote "the prodigal son returns".

If I am going to stick with my guns about saying that god is archi, then Seraph can't be Michael because I never recall Micheal being cast out in anyway.

But what if Seraph isn't Micheal he is in fact Gabriel. Gabriel was one of the 2 highly ranked angels, and yes he was cast out for a period of time by God he fell from grace for not obeing a direct order.

Gabriel was also a so called angel of death he is the Archangel of annunciation, humanity, resurrection, heavenly mercy, vengeance, death, revelation, truth, and hope. all of which fit perfectly to Seraph.

You can also use the reference that if seraph is not only an angel of death but of destruction aswell, not necessarily a bad angel, then if we use this with jewish teachings theses angels serve two functions, the first is to descend to the earth and inflict terrible suffering upon those among the living who are wicked and in need of punishment. The second is to inflict even worse punishment upon damned souls in hell. The wicked here would be Smith and hence there previous fights, also since they are to inflict even worse punishment to those who are already condemmned to hell then this would tell us why merv/lucifer hates him so much.

I will have more to add to later, but if any would like to have a stab at this theory right or wrong please feel free to do. I am still only a newcomer.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:15 AM
criminaltwin is currently offline Click here to Send criminaltwin a Private Message Find more posts by criminaltwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Good thoery, and it is very probable, but don't forget that not EVERYTHING has to agree exactly with the biblical partner. If Seraph is Gabriel or Michael, who the heck is the Oracle? See...? But great theory nonetheless.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:19 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

Seraphs my favorite character out of all 3 movies. I remember smith talking about him chasing seraph in REV. but when did Seraph or Smith talk about fighting each other? I don't remember but like most things probably just sliped my mind.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:49 AM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592

Seraph just said "I've beaten you before"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:50 AM
ElBiUs
Cleric - S Class

i liked your theory BadgerBadger (please log in to view the image)

therefore, i think that seraph was the first agent, the most important, and after some event, he decided to become a defense program.

Seraph protects that which matters most: the future of the one

(please log in to view the image)
Yah... yah... huh... yah... hup...
I must apologize for this...

ElBiUS: It ends tonight.

SuIbLe: I know this, I seen it. Come over here, Mr. Elbius. Let's enjoy the show that the people paid expensive to watch our fight...

Run ElBiUs, run! Save the Forum...
{pic by 011 (3o Escolhido)}

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:20 AM
ElBiUs is currently offline Click here to Send ElBiUs a Private Message Find more posts by ElBiUs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
criminaltwin
past midnight drifter

In Jewish texts there is another archangel Metatron, Metatron is only know by many other names, 72 actually so if some of this sounds like another angel, I doubt it is.

Talking about Seraph as having the golden code when Neo first sees him,
"Metatron is charged with the sustenance of mankind. He has been known as the link between the human and the divine. The angel who wrestled with Jacob" (Genesis 32)
Everywhere I have found is that Gabriel/Metatron is the one who wrestled w/ Jacob, can some please inform me on who Jacob was exactly.
Metatron resdies in the 7th Heaven and when evoked appears as a pillar of fire said to be more dazzling than the sun.
Since Metatron is not exactly Gabriel many have said that he was more powerful/mightier than Micheal and Gabriel.
Metatron was also said to be the teacher of children who have died prematurely hence why Seraph is with the Oracle, all the children that had "died" (been taken out of the matrix) the Oracle is the only person we really see with these kids, and since Seraph is there to protect which matters most which seems to be the future that only the Oracle can predict. Then Seraph is also around the children as often as the Oracle.

Sorry if I blurred texts together in this.
Punctuation isn't my strong point, kinda long sentences.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:21 AM
criminaltwin is currently offline Click here to Send criminaltwin a Private Message Find more posts by criminaltwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

wow your right. Seraph protects the future "of the children" and the matrix it self because all the children that the Oracle takes care of seem to have special powers and purposes. If you think about it neo trinity morpheus are children of the oracle too. I completly agree with you criminaltwin. Also The Metatron is in dogma.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:30 AM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
criminaltwin
past midnight drifter

I don't really beleive I am right xemir, although I would like to think that my theory is quite plausable.

I would actually like someone to prove it wrong, so at least I know where I stand.

Last edited by criminaltwin on Nov 17th, 2003 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:45 AM
xemir

I think your right.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:53 AM
ShOota

Wingless

in M3 when Seraph is walking towards the warewoofs/Vamps, one of them say 'oh look, its wingless. So they must know Seraph is some kind of angel and they must have seen him b4

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 06:17 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote