KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Best movie quote thread, read it

Best movie quote thread, read it
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Best movie quote thread, read it

ok i want everyone to try to post on this this will be like this i will make the first quote then the next operson guesses it then they make up a quote has to be a kinda easy one from kinda newr movies 80's and up and then everytime we reach ten post sumones hit us with a very hard quote sound good ok ill start.

I want him DEAD, I want his family DEAD, i want his house burnt to the GROUND, i want u to drive me over there so i can piss on the ashes

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:55 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

"There all dead, they just dont know it yet"............THE CROW

""its not the years that define a man, its the miles he's walked"
Indiana jones

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

messeday hello to my little friend" scarface smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha i forgot i posted this thred umm my quote was from the untouchables when robert deniro said that about elliot ness

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 05:19 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Ok heres one:

"You don't look like a scientist...you look more like a gameshow host"

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hail to the king baby ! - Army of Darkness

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:43 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Nope sorry.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:59 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acidedge
Windswept and Interesting

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
Ok heres one:

"You don't look like a scientist...you look more like a gameshow host"

Can anyone join this game? That's from Ghostbusters, said by Sigourney Weaver to Bill Murray.

And I'm supposed to put a quote forward now? Mmmm... here's one from the film I watched today:

"You look good in a dress."
"You would have looked better."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:35 PM
Acidedge is currently offline Click here to Send Acidedge a Private Message Find more posts by Acidedge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by Acidedge
Can anyone join this game? That's from Ghostbusters, said by Sigourney Weaver to Bill Murray.

And I'm supposed to put a quote forward now? Mmmm... here's one from the film I watched today:

"You look good in a dress."
"You would have looked better."

Well done you are correct and yes anyone can join so welcome.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:22 PM
media_slayer

"Game Over, Man, Game Over!", dude from Aliens III

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:53 AM
media_slayer is currently offline Click here to Send media_slayer a Private Message Find more posts by media_slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SST_Defiant^DFA
SST Ruled !

well, here's an easy one and my favorite.

' If it Bleeds, We Can Kill It "

Live ForEver, SST

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:03 AM
SST_Defiant^DFA is currently offline Click here to Send SST_Defiant^DFA a Private Message Find more posts by SST_Defiant^DFA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Predator

Heres some more quite easy ones:
"On my signal unleash hell"
"There Here"
"Never MESS with an antiques dealer"
"We're gonna need a bigger boat"
"Stay in the light"

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:47 AM
wicker_man
V.2

Sorry forget Predator it is Starship Troopers i think Radcheck says it.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:24 PM
SST_Defiant^DFA
SST Ruled !

you were right the first time, it was from Predator. but i know it sounded like from Starship Troopers.

Live ForEver, SST

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 02:14 AM
SST_Defiant^DFA is currently offline Click here to Send SST_Defiant^DFA a Private Message Find more posts by SST_Defiant^DFA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acidedge
Windswept and Interesting

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
Predator

Heres some more quite easy ones:
"On my signal unleash hell"
"There Here"
"Never MESS with an antiques dealer"
"We're gonna need a bigger boat"
"Stay in the light"

The first is Gladiator. The last is Indiana Jones and TROTLA? No. 4 sounds familiar but I can't remember.

And nobody answered my last quote. For clarification, it's one quote but two successive lines from one film.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:04 PM
Acidedge is currently offline Click here to Send Acidedge a Private Message Find more posts by Acidedge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I think that Acidedge has one of thebest avatars well next to mine of course but his is just great got to luv bender in the ski get up and the cigar in the mouth stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:22 AM
DeNiro

ok here is my new quote i luv this
JONATHEN MOXON U R UNDER ARREST FOR NOT BEING NAKED IN THE SQUAD CAR WITH SOME SOPHMORE CHICK THAT WANTS TO BANG U WITH HER TOUNGE

i want the movie and who said it well the perosns name in the movie not his rela name

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:26 AM
Puresugar12

"JONATHEN MOXON U R UNDER ARREST FOR NOT BEING NAKED IN THE SQUAD CAR WITH SOME SOPHMORE CHICK THAT WANTS TO BANG U WITH HER TOUNGE".....

....That one is from Varsity Blues. I don't recall the actor that said it, but it was said to James Van Der Beek. Anyway, here is a couple I thought of.

"Dead or alive your coming with me"

and

"You are not your f*cking khakis"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:16 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok since none has either looked at it or guessed it ill give u a hint tweeder says it

ok here is a new quote

hey pee wee maybe there is some horny lil migate out there waitng for u

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:19 PM
DeNiro

yes varsity blues and damn those sound so familar but i cant think of what they r those r good lines

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:38 PM