KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men 2 book

X-Men 2 book
Started by: snlovergirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I read the book a while ago, before I watched X2.

It has a different ending than the movie.

In the book Jean Grey is with the X-Men at the end in the White House and she's blind.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

WOW!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:41 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

That's a little strange......

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:57 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

at the end, it also goes back to yuriko and says that she is still alive as th place is being run down with all the water.

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 02:06 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

who's still alive?? Jean???

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:35 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No Deathstrike

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 11:42 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

another interesting thing i remember from the book is wolverine being suspicious of nightcrawler when they were camping with magneto and mystique. he said something like, "how often do u find two mutants that are blue?"

made by Godshinto
My new life motto:

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:31 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! eek!

That sounds like after all, they brought the Mystique/Nightcrawler issue!! big grin
Happy to hear that.... any insinuation about Mystique/Rogue???

snlovergirl: you always make my day better with this great info!!! smile big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 06:01 AM
snlovergirl

i dont recall anything with mystique and rogue in the book. there may have been a little more to the scene with mystique and nightcrawler at the campsite, the one where nightcrawler is asking her about her abilities. cant remember any details but it seems like wolverine was integrated somewhere in that scene as well. another interesting thing in hte book was the presidents security guard. there was one that they mentioned throughout the book starting with the attack at the beginning and she was in the room when the x-men payed the president a visit. the book mentioned her as one of the people that was suffering when xavier was attacking the mutants. her name was Alicia Vargas but i dont know if thats a random name or if shes some kind of character in the comic books or something. if anyon know please tell me?\

paola: glad to make your day better!smile

made by Godshinto
My new life motto:

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:34 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by snlovergirl
i dont recall anything with mystique and rogue in the book. there may have been a little more to the scene with mystique and nightcrawler at the campsite, the one where nightcrawler is asking her about her abilities. cant remember any details but it seems like wolverine was integrated somewhere in that scene as well.

Well in the movie Mystique is, while talking to Nighty, watching the entire exchange between Wolvie and Jean.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked the part with Sabretooth even though I don't like sabretooth that much, it was a nice change of pace for the two that normally HATE each other. But I also love it when they hate each other. santa

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:21 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Alicia Vargas???

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:31 PM
snlovergirl

yep

made by Godshinto
My new life motto:

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:08 AM
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

I read an episode of X-treme X-Men where there was a man called Vargas, maybe a hint, who knows ?

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 09:06 AM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Yeah Vargas killed Psylocke.....

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:34 PM
snlovergirl

who is vargas though?

made by Godshinto
My new life motto:

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:10 PM
Paola
Ronin

He appeared in X-Treme X-Men

Attachment: betsydeath.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:48 AM
snlovergirl

cool little comic book pic, it was a nice little something to read

made by Godshinto
My new life motto:

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:04 AM
Paola
Ronin

he killed Psylocke sad

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:18 PM
xx35

ok alicia vagres is part of the FBI or what ever i think you my have her mixed up with some evil dude.see seemed more intent on saving the president.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:17 AM
xx35 is currently offline Click here to Send xx35 a Private Message Find more posts by xx35 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote