KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » IMPORTANT STAR WARS GAME NEWS- Last chances to join my game!

IMPORTANT STAR WARS GAME NEWS- Last chances to join my game!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

IMPORTANT STAR WARS GAME NEWS- Last chances to join my game!

The final section of Episode IV of my Star Wars game is now being entered. Before long, Episode V, the final Episode of this particular storyline, will start.

Please note- Episode V is a closed game. NO NEW PLAYERS CAN JOIN THE GAME DURING EPISODE V! There is no way any new player, on either side, could get to the places involved without having been in the plot previously.

I do not want to put off potential players. Players who want to join will be noted and I will try and make the Episode- which is a tight and well-defined game- as fast as possible. Once it is done, should we start a new storyline, new players will be as welcome as ever.

But in general, if you want to join my game- best express your interest NOW!

Thankyou for your attention...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Heh! I'll join. Do i just use the old character templates?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:44 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

please excuse ,y ignorance, I didn't know of this before.

If I'm allowed to join.

Is there no way i can be a master?
If not I'll just be an ordinary Jedi.
Can I keep the same chat as in Chase?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:57 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err, Celsius? Like, you are already in, you know?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Oh. embarrasment I thought it was a seperate one. embarrasment *hides in corner in shame*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:50 AM
Dexx
wingless

but ush hasn't mentioned that he wil KILL US ALL at the end of part V.
*cries*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:33 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Have you been looking at my notes???

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Galder will probably die before Episode V. Damn that Persis...

Well, if Galder dies, I'd like to join with a new character, if possible.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hey..i'm likely to die also wink...like..mostly ALL of this game....we're going down together stick out tongue
what, ergh..what?..notes?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He has the game written out, Dexx. Those notes.

I don't think you'll die. I'm going to die 'heroicly' though, by Persis' lightsaber. Best I can do is avoid him and try to be more defensive.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(oh..i know wich notes...but he mentioned something about killing us anyway...it's normal, to blend with the sw universe)
yeah..apparently you have to stay off the quick, fastly made moves....your condition prevents you from those. But mybe you should try slowr, well thought, mor eprecise movements..who knows....those don't take as much fizical resources as the others...

as about me dying...dunno. i have NO saber afterall

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dexx gives good advice Rex- it is your fine co-ordination that is faling first.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, but I'm not co-ordinated anyway. sad

I'll get in touch, Dexx... wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:02 PM
Dexx
wingless

itz a deal..smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Good... big grin

But, if I were to die, would I be able to join the next game as a different character, Ush?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err... I'll get back to you on that...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:26 PM
Fire

nha we ain't gonna die just yet, yerss has to go into a killing freenzy and kill all the players
smile

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:04 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

****** smacks FM*
and you're the first one going down!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We're gonna get killed off during the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:02 AM
Dexx
wingless

most probable...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:24 AM