KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » IMPORTANT STAR WARS GAME NEWS- Last chances to join my game!

IMPORTANT STAR WARS GAME NEWS- Last chances to join my game!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Bloody notes.....GRRRR.......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:09 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It's so scary to hear that my future will have only death...

Aw well, maybe I'll die happy... or be the only one to miraculously escape a planetary cataclysm!!!! eek!

Umm... you didn't see that... whistle

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:23 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

How about the only two Dak? wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:34 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
but ush hasn't mentioned that he wil KILL US ALL at the end of part V.
*cries*

WHAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!? Are you serious!?!?!? I dont want my character to die!!!! I like my character!!!! sad *Cries like a little baby*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:00 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

That bloody volcano better not end up back in his notes for Kellan.....GRRRR.......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:42 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, so if I mentioned you are all off to the planet Volcanis...?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

never heard of it...hey ..can we deny our force attunance and gor old farts and sit to tell the stories? instead of killing us?stick out tongue
that wayn we wouldn't be in sidious' way

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:55 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hey does this mean that i can get in now??

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 11:24 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

probably, you'd have to ask ush..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:11 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

i did im just waiting for the right spot
i was hoping this would be it

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:51 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah, wait for confirmation

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:40 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
never heard of it...hey ..can we deny our force attunance and gor old farts and sit to tell the stories? instead of killing us?stick out tongue
that wayn we wouldn't be in sidious' way

I'm up for that! big grin I'll be a GOOD little boy from now on, i'll just go back to Arnia and stay there...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 04:23 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Well Celius we will probably all die in part V or in the clone wars, unless ush has another somewhat unorthodox pl;an up his sleve which I doubt.
btw Celius do you play REAL rpg's?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:48 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is no obligation to die in Episode V- but plenty of opportunity to do so.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*giggles*..oh boy..can't wait

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:59 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Ush, would it be a problem for me to join, I may not be able to post for several days at a time though, you know how it goes.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:07 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's fine, Corran, very few players can post every day. Take a look around- you have a couple of weeks to consider if you are still interested!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:32 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Woohoo! It's Corran!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:15 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

*gets weak in knees*

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:44 PM