KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

do you want to see this movie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 79 45.40%
never 15 8.62%
absolutely 62 35.63%
not in a million years 18 10.34%
Total: 174 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Started by: Sheepz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

hahaha that fat bastard agustas Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 05:16 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

"Get over here! I'm gonna eat ya! I'm bigger than you. I'm higher on the food chain. Get in my belly! Come On!!"

I love Fat bastard!! Hes one of the best characters in the film series.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 05:26 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

quote:
Originally posted by chica16
SCREW THAT!!!!! i've never once seen a good remake of a movie that i can remember..... still more evidence hollywood's run out of ideas....

What about Oceans 11 that was an awsome remake.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:36 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Well if you look at Christopher Walken on (IMDB) it doesn't say anything about pre-production of Willy wonka at all they should have started working on it by now I heard about the remake years ago. think they have droped the idea by now they have to find a company to shoot it like Miramax, or Universal Studios or something like that they might be having a hard time finding one because musicals are hard to sell.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:42 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I would personally go see that movie if they did a remake I would like to see waht they can do with computers and modern day techniques.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:43 PM
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

Tongue Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Remake

So apparently there is a remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the works with Tim Burton attached to direct and Johnny Depp set to star as Willy Wonka! Does anyone else think that this kicks ass!?!?! Happy Dance Anyway, post your thoughts on this upcoming movie here or if you have an news on the production of this film post it here too.

Thanks!
Love to all,
Bella

Gambit-"It was chere, every moment"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:41 PM
Belladonna 16 is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna 16 a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i want ta play an oompa loompa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no, breathe.. i am calm, cool, and collecting that actually mite be a little scary. why is johnny depp making a come back? first potc, then once upon a time in mexico and now this. how long has it been since edward scissor hands??

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:47 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

I know what you mean Grounded..I'm really suprised that he is taking such Blockbuster roles..he usually does the smaller Indie movies..not that I'm complaining I'm enjoying the sudden burst of Johnny Depp in the media

Gambit-"It was chere, every moment"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:49 PM
Belladonna 16 is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna 16 a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Happy Dance as long as hes in the movie i dont care

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 01:58 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedQueen
Ive been a bad, bad girl.

Sum1 post the umpa lumpa song! lol
+nice signature grounded laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:23 AM
RedQueen is currently offline Click here to Send RedQueen a Private Message Find more posts by RedQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

it isnt Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, its Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I saw it on the news. dur =D

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:47 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Apparently Marilyn Manson wants to play Willy Wonka,as it is said it is one of his favourite books.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:49 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

it will only be good if johnny depp plays willy wonka. and he hasnt only just made a comeback, johnny has made many great films since edward scissorhands such as blow, sleepy hollow, choclat as well as other!. hes just such a great actor! i think he will be great as willy wonka!!!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:30 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

hes in 30 movie that i know of! big grin im so glad he is playin willy! he is perfect since he can do anything ya want him teh! big grin Happy Dance go johhny i love ye oh yea! Happy Dance beer

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:05 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

are you jealous of my signature redqueen???

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:05 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

fer some info on willy www.johnnydeppzone.com

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:08 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Does MM have any acting ability?
He had a short part in Jawbreaker, wasn't very goodthumb down

Has JD been confirmed to play Wonka, I thought it was only speculation?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:32 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

willy wonka doesnt need to be re-made, give it the respect it deserves and leave it alone let it sit as a classic masterpeice. Im not saying burton could pull it off im just saying it doesnt need to be re-made. Gene wilder IS willy wonka. that was one of the best character portrayel, i could kinda see depp as wonka though. If they do remake it i hope burton elaborates on the darkside of the movie. thats one of the things that made it so good. can depp sing though i mean theyd have to put a song or to in the movie wouldnt they?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 01:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Nobig grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:10 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

cry baby who saw that cuz i think it was a musical (my cuz said that) and johnny was in it so he can sing...no he can do anythin!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:28 AM