KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheus

Morpheus
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
audioheem

His Zion Temple speech is awfully robotic isn't it?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:30 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Morpheus is going to die in REVOLUTIONS ... i think

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:36 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i was thinking morpehous might.. because before he was always willing to die for neo.. or for the prophecy for that matter... but i think in revolutions he is more concerned with helping zion because neo has shattered his dreams of the prophecy... we also see him with niobe on a ship together.. im guessing an old booty call is reunited and morph does NOT die in this film.. but if he does it better be one hell of a tight death becuase morph is the most bad ass character of all

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:05 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Dryden
I still dont think its likely. Morpheus didnt throw neo through the door....neo flew them both throught it...

anyways..

I dont think morpheus is a program, but perhaps he had been given extra powers within the matrix. He could have reiceved powers from the oracle..OR...maybe he really IS the oracle...have they ever been in the same room at the same time?? no...

His glasses reflect, so maybe he can see things much like the oracle....and perhaps this is how he found Neo, Trinity, and the others within the matrix.

He was the first one to find the oracle?? who's to say she ever existed before Morpheus brought her up?

in revolutions he is in the same room as her... sorry but he aint the oracle thats for sure

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:08 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MorpheusIsGod

Just to point out, I don't think the green tie bit is valid.

The white guy who 'greets' Smith at the door in the beginning of Reloaded has a green checkered tie on on.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:54 PM
MorpheusIsGod is currently offline Click here to Send MorpheusIsGod a Private Message Find more posts by MorpheusIsGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote