KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Started by: silentfaf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
caballera

September 28. yay!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:10 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Rented it.
Great movie, amazing directing and top notch acting from everyone.

Very original script.
It does have that indie feel about it but given todays high glossy CGI crap, it's a relief.

I really loved the ending(beginning). wink

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 05:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Wow, I watched this earlier today, and I really want to watch it again from when the credits started to roll! It was amazing, original, and very touching.. and such suprisingly good acting from Winslet and Carrey. I love Being John Malkovich, but I haven't seen Adaption or Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, I shall definitely look out for them big grin

Last edited by furryman on Oct 21st, 2004 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

I noticed a very nice critique on the DVD cover:

"Wonderful, profound and imaginative. Whatever you do, don't forget to see this."
New Woman

laughing out loud Not quite as good as Lorraine Kelly on Shrek though.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 10:17 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by furryman
Wow, I watched this earlier today, and I really want to watch it again from when the credits started to roll! It was amazing, original, and very touching.. and such suprisingly good acting from Winslet and Carrey. I love Being John Malkovich, but I haven't seen Adaption or Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, I shall definitely look out for them big grin

Being John Malkovich and Adaptation are definately a must see. But Confessions was average.

Anyways I agree on Eternal Sunshine, it reached perfection.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 10:24 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Excellent movie. Figured out that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the beginning of the movie was really the end when in the beginning, it stated the year was 2004, and somewhere in the middle, it was 2003. I took the chance that it was intentional and not an error, and I was right. Brilliant movie, on my Christmas list for sure.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:08 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eternalsunshine

I love this movie, it is one of my favorites. Kate Winslet should have won an Academy award for her role, she was so diffeent from her usual characters. And I love Jim Carrey in his serious roles, he's a hilarious dude but a great actor.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:23 AM
eternalsunshine is currently offline Click here to Send eternalsunshine a Private Message Find more posts by eternalsunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Yup, a great film. Definitely one of my all time favourites... along with other Kaufman films...

big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:36 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote