KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Finding Nemo surpassed the Lion King as top animated film !

Finding Nemo surpassed the Lion King as top animated film !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed other way around

I'm not sure if Nemo is crap. I love Finding Nemo. I think Finding Nemo is the best. I do think Lion King is crap. Play The Lion Krap or The Lion Kick my ass (ho ho ho ho).

P.S. Stop sticking lions or pirates up your asscrack.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:29 AM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say The Lion King is about an average movie.

Finding Nemo is funny. Finding Nemo is the best movie ever. The Lion King is bull shit.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:30 AM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
lion king beats nemo any day of the week any week of the month and any month out of the year and any year out of a decade and so on and so on, just want to get the point that lion king is still the best animated movie across, followed by alladin

nemo beats lion king any day of the week, any week of the month, any month out of the year, and any year out of a decade and so on and so on, just want to get the point that nemo is still the best animated movie across, followed by shrek

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:29 PM
yerssot

no need to post three times the same thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I liked Finding nemo, but it still does not beat the lion king in my opinion.

I remember when I first saw the lion king after buying it on Video. It is not on for very long (just over an hour I think), but it was the best animated film I had ever seen, and I just kept on watching it over and over again

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:16 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

nemonemonemo

I loved nemo too. big fan, and I now own. The next animation on my list is Shrek 2, and then Disney's Home on the Range. Cuba Gooding Jr and Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP to those "Sex and the City" fans...)..and then Rosanne Barr is the voice of one of the cows with big udders....how appropriate....moviemoviemovie time..

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 08:28 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hmmmm all those people who didn't like Lion KING, are you all under the age of 15??????.............cause everyone i knew that saw it ( and had finished their childhood/infant brain growing years) loved it. It probably the best original work to EVER COME OUT of Disney. ( and please no bambi comparisons)

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:55 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by fini
omg i loved the Lion king.............it was disney's finest orginal idea
Nemo is great too but i guess better marketing and MORE people around along with expensive tickets will give it the edge

omg i loved finding nemo...........it was a movie unlike any other movie u had ever seen

lion king was an all right film. i don't think i should be involved in lion king that much. sad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:43 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Box office record aside i take the Lion King over Nemo any day, the story in LK is far better than Nemo and the only way it made more money its like u said, ticket price were cheaper when the LK came out!

Box office record aside i take nemo over the lion king any day, the animation in Nemo is far better than LK and I don't give a damn about the ticket price on when LK or Nemo came out!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:44 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by RedQueen
finding nemo was funny but lion king was ass

Ha ha. Look at what I wrote. evil face

Last edited by buzzlightyear on Mar 5th, 2004 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:45 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
Yeah I agree with all of you, Finding Nemo is a fun movie with better animation due to technological advances but the Lion King is a classic with a far better story. If Lion King tickets would cost the same as Nemo's, Simba would be devouring that defective little fish as we speak !

No. I disagree with all of you, The Lion King was a classic with a far better story, but I don't think I should be involved in LK. Finding Nemo is a ten times a better movie than Lion King. If Nemo had gotten $848.8 million at the box office, there would be a little fish killing Simba.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:47 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
Yeah I agree with all of you, Finding Nemo is a fun movie with better animation due to technological advances but the Lion King is a classic with a far better story. If Lion King tickets would cost the same as Nemo's, Simba would be devouring that defective little fish as we speak !

Don't care about the ticket prices. Finding Nemo is ten times a better movie than The Lion King damn it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:48 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Lion King was lame, I hated that damn moviethumb down

All right. Now you're talking trash. I think you are funny.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:48 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
Lion King-->crap
Nemo--> Great

Nemo= My favorite movie
Lion King= I don't think I should be involved in this

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:49 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Nemo was OK, not as good as I was expecting, but its way better than the crappy Lion Kingstick out tongue

Nemo was an excellent film and 10 x better than "The Leon Kroch".

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:50 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
but LION KING still holds the worldwide record of 728 million dollars. An unsurpassed total. finding nemo isnt even near. u know usa aint everything

oh shut the **** up. u no that nemo is the best.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:51 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ash007
i disagree i think The Lion King was a excellent movie. I mean i have seen alot of animation movies but the Lion KIng moved me emotionaly.
it will always remain one of my favourites animation movie

i disagree i think Finding Nemo was an excellent movie. I mean i have seen a lot of animated movies, but Finding Nemo is my favorite movie. i don't want to be involved in Lion King.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:52 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ash007
yeah but i have seen ALOT of movies and none in my honest opinion be better then the Lion KIng

dont care punk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:53 PM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

i never seen all of Nemo .. but i dont like Lion King either blink

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:05 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

do you actually have something to say besides "I think FN was an excellent movie" ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:12 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote