KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Ron And Hermy FanFic

Ron And Hermy FanFic
Started by: mg16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

its a bit to dirty.put it in a diffrent way .like JKR does.writing the *details*bout the b****t and b**

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:53 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ron slid his hand down hermionies skirt. and grasped her pussie. hermionie let out an eek of pleasure they started kissing when the door burst open suddenly. it was harry. "her..her..mionie?????...ron?????" a tear slid down harrys cheek. he was heart broken to see a girl he's loved ever since he saw her about to have sex with his best friend. "harry, wait" hermionie yelled. harry turned and ran out of the room crying. "well we've got rid of him" ron said as he started cuddling hermionie. "get off" she said as she flung him down to the ground and raced after harry

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:29 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

oooooooh
well at least the gross part is gone
neva thought ron could be so selfish and hermy does care for harry auh

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:20 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

omg is anyone riting in here anymore?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:30 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

nobodys gonna write here ever

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:22 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

AHAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious! But I think you guys have defied the meaning of two people liking eachother and defined the meaning of **** buddies.

Am I right?

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:20 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

damn is this place abandoned! of course, i might be able to understand why.......i mean, why the hell would they do that when they're in the middle of fighting?! i mean really......

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:24 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

ok look its just gross ok you can say they have sex but not a lot of details god ok they can make out and stuff and you can add many details as you can but for god sack not to have so many details of ron and herminy have sex

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:20 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I agree with you Red fox and this thread is really dead

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:28 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

What the f**k?

It was until you bumped it.

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 09:20 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I Know and I am Pround of it big grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:05 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Nice
But TMI
(Too Much Information)

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:41 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote