KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Abstract Smilie Statements

Abstract Smilie Statements
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RedQueen
Ive been a bad, bad girl.

love doctor - love hurts

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:12 AM
RedQueen is currently offline Click here to Send RedQueen a Private Message Find more posts by RedQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
What does that one mean, diegocala?
How I felt after reading ur last post, I wanted it to end just after the guns!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:26 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:26 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedQueen

zorro shifty mobile pirate
this 1 shows zorro was really a shifty person and was infact an ebil pirate

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:28 AM
RedQueen is currently offline Click here to Send RedQueen a Private Message Find more posts by RedQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:30 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Gettin a tan?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:31 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedQueen

reading smart rolling on floor laughing
a page a day will keep the teachers away

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:32 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

laughing out loud yeah getting a tan from the tv, I wish there was a smiley in a tanning bed though.................

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:32 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You folks are all so funny. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:12 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
How I felt after reading ur last post, I wanted it to end just after the guns!

Don't worry buddy!! We all know a life of booze and drugs is actually healthy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:13 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) confused sick

This one shows one of my nights out on the beer: -

I get drunk
I fall asleep
I wake confused as to how I got home
I feel ill

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:02 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Ever wonder what happens when you don't know what happened? And ever figured it out, or a friend told you ( I would not know who it feels, and I don't want to know!!)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:14 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I like to think while I am not thinking, but then I think what's the use of thinking, what do you think about thinking?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:41 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

hehe

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:03 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

quote:
Originally posted by RedQueen
reading smart rolling on floor laughing
a page a day will keep the teachers away

that is what they all try to tell me....... wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:51 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) doing drugs can possibly kill you

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:57 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

That is given..... we are looking for abstract! (right T.H.?)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:21 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Being Something you are not may get you shauned, leading to a depression; can elicit suicide.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:26 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) confused sick

This one shows one of my nights out on the beer: -

I get drunk
I fall asleep
I wake confused as to how I got home
I feel ill

laughing out loud oh my god Mech thats hilarious!!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:16 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

CHILDREN, DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!

(please log in to view the image) +(please log in to view the image) =(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) =(please log in to view the image)

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:20 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote