KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Abstract Smilie Statements

Abstract Smilie Statements
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

(please log in to view the image) +(please log in to view the image) +(please log in to view the image) +(please log in to view the image) <--dad =(please log in to view the image)

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:21 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) wacko sad (please log in to view the image)

^
The rise and fall of an 80s rock star.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:27 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Metallica are still going strong! sad although st.Anger sucked...sad

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:29 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

omf Tex laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

lil and Tex(please log in to view the image)

everyone else on KMC(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:47 AM
silver_tears

forgot to add love to lil and tex whistle

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:48 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

laughing out loud !

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:49 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

me--->(please log in to view the image) <----george bush

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:10 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, I opened up a letter the other day from Raz and it said I was banned.(please log in to view the image)So, I took Raz to court and the Judge thought I was stupid and just kept hitting me with his mallet. (please log in to view the image) So then my friend Ronny came it and hit the Judge while I escaped from the courtroom.(please log in to view the image)But the bailiffs caught me and threw me in jail where I said, "Give me my f*cking phone call. (please log in to view the image) So I ordered some Pepsi from a Pepsi Truck and all was well!(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on Dec 18th, 2003 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:24 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud

Yeah...similar thing happened to me few months back yes

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:26 AM