KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 2 Production Status Report!!

Will you see Spider-Man 2 ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Of course ! 21 100.00%
Umm.. I don't know 0 0%
Hell no ! 0 0%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 2 Production Status Report!!
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Laugh Spider-Man 2 Production Status Report!!

Scooper 'goalie33' has sent us this great report on the Spider-Man 2 production! What he says does include some spoilers, so only proceed if you want to know things ahead of time. Oh yeah, we can pretty much verify that what he says is true...

I have a friend who just finished working with a production department at Sony Pictures (I won't say which one) where he was working on Spider-Man 2. While he couldn't give me any real details because of the confidentiality agreement, I was able to get from him the following facts:

Right now, the production is on hold to give everyone a little break. They will come back in September to shoot the film's finale. Apparently, the set for the climax is so large, that the entire production is on a hiatus until it is built. After that, its on to post-production.

Many set designs and photos were sent to Treyarch for the next video game.

Also, he spilled that Spidey will get his butt kicked in quite a few scenes. He witnessed a lot of second unit production work, including Spidey being tossed through a bus and a subway car.

He also saw some early CG work of some great arial battles. According to my friend, most of the stunt work will far surpass that of the orginal movie. The wire work is looking very good.

Lastly, the third movie will be set-up in this film. He said Doctor Connors has a very small role in the film. There is no Eddie Brock character. However, John Jameson will be Mary Jane's new boyfriend. Unfortunately, my friend wouldn't comment on her wedding dress. He was amazed at how many facts I knew about the movie. I told him I have one source... Superherohype.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:47 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

could you ask him to get a pic of doc ock in action and post it here please and what do you mean no venom in sp3 i was waiting for 2006 instead of 2004 to see venom and carnage in action [weeps uncontrolably]

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:13 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

No Venom..god. They're ****ing insane. That would make such a great movie.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:20 PM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

He could always be in Spider-Man 3.

You know they'll make it.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Nah man, you're missing the point. He said it leads into the 3rd, and Eddie Brock's not in it, so therefore, no Venom.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:31 PM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

There's no Eddie Brock in number 2!

Just because it leads into 3 doesn't mean that Eddie won't be introduced in number 3.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

hell yah! i would see spidey 2 shortly after it comes out in theaters!!!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:00 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfessorChaos
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would never waste my time in that piece of sh*t for a movie, its just table scraps thats considered what you call a "movie" spidey sucks dick and always will so hell no i'm not gonna see that

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 10:12 PM
ProfessorChaos is currently offline Click here to Send ProfessorChaos a Private Message Find more posts by ProfessorChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

what the **** sake are you talking about mr chaos. i thought spider-man 1 was rubbish but it was that rubbish movie that actully made me like spider-man and after i saw the trailer for sp2 i agreed with what toby maguire said " spider-man 2 is going to be 100% better that no.1" so what are you talking about.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:54 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

sorry if i was rude everyone else

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:54 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I can get a pics of Doc Oc as soon as I install my scanner software.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:43 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

from the movie or cartoons if its cartoons dont bother

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 08:55 PM