KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Jobs!!!

Jobs!!!
Started by: Yazmin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I still go to school so I work afternoons in a Starbucks embarrasment

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:21 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

coffee slinger eh?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:21 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

yup

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:41 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I'm a Male Gigolo

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:59 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

right

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:11 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

It's true I tell ya, that's why I've been so busy lately, what with call backs and re-bookings.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:21 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Reimbursements more like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:48 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Damn was it that obvious.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 01:16 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

quote:
Homes does have a lot of jobs!!!. I'd love to go to China what is like in China, ChinaNiki?. Is it hard work teaching them?. I would not have the patients with some kids...

Well, I haven't actually started teaching yet. The first graders arrive for orientation tomorrow. My campus is a boarding school for primary students, but it sends students into the local public foreign language school in grade 7. At least I don't have to work as hard as the Chinese teachers. They work about 12 hours a day. I only work 15 hours a week, not including time for creating lesson plans and participating in foreign teachers activity night on Tuesdays. Then we have to come up with games and songs for the students to do after dinner. This will not be a problem for me though since I attended two camps every summer. I am loaded with songs and games.wink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:01 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

good luck, little kids are annyoing.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:12 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

We have a saying "We love them.....outside of class." Actually my kids aren't so bad. There are days when all the classes seem to act up, but if you can let it roll off your back you do ok. I look at each school day that's over as one more day closer to Friday. Friday is the night most foreigners go to the local foreign bar and we dance are keisters off. In my case I mean that literally. My jeans are always looser when I leave the bar.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post May 30th, 2004 01:39 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I Model.

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:12 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dosl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to join the discussion. Recently, I was also looking for a job in Toronto and could not find anything for a long time and then I followed this link https://jobssite.ca/ and contacted temp agency. There they helped me quickly find a job. This site has a large number of vacancies for people with different work experience and different education, so you can definitely find a vacancy for this site for yourself.Goodbye

Old Post Aug 31st, 2022 02:36 PM
Dosl is currently offline Click here to Send Dosl a Private Message Find more posts by Dosl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I want to find a drug dealer job cus I want to practice my entrepreneurial skills.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2022 02:54 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

No, I want to be a wiper cus I want to wipe people's assholes

Old Post Sep 1st, 2022 03:14 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote