KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The fighting game

The fighting game
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

*Tosses 8 ball and hits it wqith a bseball*So RR, Not so powerful now!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:55 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

" pulls out a cue stick and breaks it over DBZ fans head and shoves the two broken peices into DBZ fans neck" Go get my friggin ball bit*ch

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 06:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Cuts rages balls off with a paring knife and shoves it up his mouth.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 06:55 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

"shoves neo's face in a deep grease fryer, then cools it off by pouring kerosine on his burnt face"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 07:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

"Feeds rages eyes to a bunch of vultures and slices his nipples off using a clever knife"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 07:17 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

pours honey over neo, and locks him in a dark room with a pack of wolverines high on angel dust

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 07:21 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Where have all the flowers gone

Last edited by finti on Sep 2nd, 2003 at 08:06 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 07:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx

"pulls neos bottom lip over his head and kicks him in the balls so he'll take a deep breath and swallow his head"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:01 AM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

wow you guys are good at inventing new and wonderful ways to kill eachother everyday i like it *claps*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:14 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

*snipes mks, dbzfan, and ragesremorse with a 30.30 high powered gas injected sniper rifle from an anally safe distance of 50 yards on top of a building across the street*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:55 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

"after the himmeraging stops, gets up goes to hospital store and buys a seringe, goes to an Aids victim meeting, finds someone with aids,stabs the seringe in an Aids victim collecting infected blood, finds GAB and stabs the seringe into GABs eye injecting the Aids blood directly into GABs brain"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 10:35 PM
jinXed by JaNx

"knocks SANTA out with a blunt instrument and ties him to a copper pole and commences to perform and ancient Indian rain dance around SANTA, summoning rain, continues to dance untill lightning strikes the copper pole Cooking SANTA's insides"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 10:37 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

grabs billiard cue and breaks it over r.r.'s head

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 10:38 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

<Uses baseball bat and beats everyone with it.Then explodes whole place with dynomite>

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 12:32 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

"Rips off scooby doo's tail and strangles grounded to death with it"

" Nails DBZ fans feet to a railroad track with railroad spikes 5 minutes before an expected train"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:52 AM
memememe
must_kill_Santa 2

why does everyone hate me i was only trying to be nice how do you like my new body then rr

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:26 AM
memememe is currently offline Click here to Send memememe a Private Message Find more posts by memememe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

*sows RR's anus closed and feeds him falafel halapeno laxative sandwiches.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:33 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
memememe
must_kill_Santa 2

no-one cares about me
*sits at side watching*
IF ANYONE CARES I USED TO BE CALLED MKS OK

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:35 AM
memememe is currently offline Click here to Send memememe a Private Message Find more posts by memememe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

I care darlin!would a porsche boxster s make you feel better?*memememe drives onto the scene in her new car,sticks a desert eagle outa the window and shoots evrybody whilst jane shouts"go kay,its your birthday," and "kurt Cobain would be proud!"*

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:47 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i have know idea whats going on all i know i aint going to hurt the tree hugger cause she picked out some cool cars so dont want to wreck the cars so i pull up in my hummer with rockets on the mirriors and shoot at everyone else and makin sure not to hit tree hugger or rages but gets GAB up his ass by accednt cause i was aming at his face but i guessed wrong on what was his face and his ass muahaha

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:39 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote