KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The fighting game

The fighting game
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

done

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:55 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Shoots everyone but mks.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:55 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

(please log in to view the image)<source of all evil

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:56 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

you may have shot me but please ppl... remember the bullet proof!!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:56 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Still shooting

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:57 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

goes and gits the cannon the principal keeps in the safe and goes after d-fan

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:58 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

see i have friends
helps DBZfan shoot everyone

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:58 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

*throws grenade at MKS*

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:59 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Shoots GA in the head.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:59 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

look!!! obie has been brought alive by a mysterious force... let's go obie.. i think i saw a grenade launcher under the 1st and 2nd grade teachers desk

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:00 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

dodges grenade and shoots obie

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:00 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i have nothing in my head, and anyway it's a suit.. remember there is a mask ya know

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:02 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Shots Ga in the head again.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:02 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Does matrix dodgy bullet-time thingy, uses force to snatch gun out of DBZFAN's hands

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:03 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i still got the mask and oh what's this? i believe it's a meat cleaver. hmmm. who should i chop-sui first??

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:03 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

shots both obie and GA in the back of head wiv a basuca

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:04 PM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

(please log in to view the image)

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:06 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

*walks in* What the hell??? *runs out*

LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

it's still notworking, and we don't believe in bazookas in norda korda sorry..! slices mks with cleaver and goes to find d-fan

must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

byebye this is not over