KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?

WHo is the fastest man in the DC Universe?
This poll is closed.
The Flash 170 81.34%
Superman 39 18.66%
Total: 209 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He can say it all he likes. We take feats above statements, because statements are fallible.

He's been shown physically moving faster than light, both before and after the reboot, on multiple occasions. You can believe that he shouldn't go faster than light. You can not like him doing it. The fact remains, though, that he has done it, and will most likely do it again based on the precedent set.

You can't debate something that factually happened on panel.

So please, move on.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 03:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Well, is it not Mr. Troll himself. Got anything other than your half-assed reasonings?
I understand that you don't know shit about anything, so I don't know what you can say here.

Because he was trying to destroy the moon. You can't read clearly, can you?
Oh really? Here I though you said he can't go FTL ever. Backtracking your lying ass already?

You are already a fool, so I would forgive you here.

Which encompasses entire universe you fool. They have mapped entire universe. Only you don't.

Your reasoning makes you an even more fool than I thought. Oa is in sector 0, earth and entire milky way is in sector 2814.

Universe isn't infinite, it has a radius. You can't be this stupid, can you? Its already expanding in every direction.

You can also see the editing history and change them. Shit, I forgot who I was talking with. They are guardians of the universe, they protect entire universe. Heck, the resident green lanterns have traveled across universe.

I know you have trouble reading but let me help you. This time with full scans. Oa was destroyed by Parallax and then it was created by his own power again AT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. This silly debate is over.

wow, do you even know how to respond to an opposite view without calling someone stupid or troll like some angst upped pubescent teen?

more on that later because i'm sure we'll never see any moderation on it.

i can tell you never read the links i provided you which were the authority references for the wiki article YOU quoted and it states right in there that the location of OA is still debatable based on ALL green lantern info. im not going to debate this anymore with you since we are in a debate thread about supes and flash. you can believe whatever you want.

i encourage you to ACTUALLY read a book on the universe so you will understand the difference between the observable universe and the rest of the universe.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

You are MUCH more stupid than I thought. Here Flashes have to specifically go FTL to avoid being hit by Omega beams. That wasn't omega beam, that was omega sanction and its not as fast as omega beams.
Also you wouldn't notice it but superman reacts and recognizes barry allen even at that speed. Now **** off.

Hey sunshine, they are ALL Omega Beams. Its the same power. Darkseid chooses the effect. They are named differently so the reader won't automatically assume dakseid killed off a character.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 03:35 PM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

All right, that's abhi and jedi90 warned, and this thread closed.

Hope you're happy with yourselves.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 03:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote