KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?

WHo is the fastest man in the DC Universe?
This poll is closed.
The Flash 170 81.34%
Superman 39 18.66%
Total: 209 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Redwolf

The Flash is faster, which is why he's called the fastest man alive. Impulse stated that Superman can reach 99% the speed of light. Wally West (Flash) can hit the speed of light and even beyond.

The Flash has the "Speed Force", that's what gives him his speed. Superman gets his speed from absorbing the rays of the yellow sun.

I guess if Superman took a sunbath and amped up his powers, he could be the Flash.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:26 PM
Redwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Redwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Redwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LastSonKrypton
Space Cowboy

Flash wins, he has won, Superman is fast But Flash is faster if only be a little bit.

I am not as fast as a speeding bullet, more powerful then a locomotive, and I can't leap tall buildings in a single bound. I've never met Lana, Lois, Or Jor-el, although i'm sure the are all very nice. I don't save people. And no one calls me the man of steel.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:18 PM
LastSonKrypton is currently offline Click here to Send LastSonKrypton a Private Message Find more posts by LastSonKrypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

apparently i read somewhere that Flash when running at full speed can create a vaccum sucking all the air out of an area if this is true at what exact speed does he need to be doing this and if so seeing that Superman is only a little slower than him can he do it

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:13 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Flash

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:16 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the Flash really faster than light? If so, what is his body made of?

I mean he must draw on some extra-dimensional forces to do so. In fact this is not so sci fi anymore. Superstring theory may allow FTL communication. As a matter of fact, Cyclops does the same.

Flash should also be the smartest man alive because his physical and chemical processes (metabolism) occur even faster than electricity.

Last edited by X-43D on Apr 25th, 2005 at 04:40 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:33 PM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

true....but still Flash is faster.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

After seeing the smallville episode with the flash running faster backwards than supes forward I was suprised to see this thread

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:50 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Superman is not even close to Flash's level of speed. At least not running. Flying hes a bit closer.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:46 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes is not connected to the speedforce therefore like the white martian flash is nth x faster

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:48 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash can be in two or more places at once. He does this by drawing on extra-dimensional forces. Therefore Flash can split himself in two or more. His time there is not the same as the time in this dimension.

Last edited by X-43D on May 5th, 2005 at 08:06 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:03 PM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

his name is Wally West he's the fastest man alive

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:06 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Flash and Superman are 2 of my favorite superheroes but Flash is defiantely faster.Flash is the fastest man in the DC Universe and in the Marvel Universe.Besides,nobody is perfect and Superman was almost perfect.I'd like to see a movie that shows Superman and the Flash teaming up and the movie ends with them racing off into the sunset.I think that it could look something like when Clark and Bart Allen were running in the end of that Smallville episode Run.For Superman Returns I'd use some special effects similar to Smallville's.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:51 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XTOMB389

Superman is faster.

flash is a loser. he is one aspect of superman. superman is the best ever. he is super-man. flash is a man. superman is better. plus superman has better stories than the flash, and nobody really knows who the flash is anyway. he cant operate on his own. he needs other superheros to back him up. superman does not. superman flies solo. superman turned back time he was so fast. he can go as fast as he wants. plus he could kill flash so easily. he would like just shoot him with his laser beam eyes and slow the flash down. not that he needs to slow down any more. i hope everyone agrees that the flash is a second-rate comic book hero. almost no kids dress up as the flash for halloween. Superman is the best. Flash is Trash.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:50 AM
XTOMB389 is currently offline Click here to Send XTOMB389 a Private Message Find more posts by XTOMB389 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Flash is the man when it comes to hauling @ss.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 01:18 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XTOMB389
flash is a loser. he is one aspect of superman. superman is the best ever. he is super-man. flash is a man. superman is better. plus superman has better stories than the flash, and nobody really knows who the flash is anyway. he cant operate on his own. he needs other superheros to back him up. superman does not. superman flies solo. superman turned back time he was so fast. he can go as fast as he wants. plus he could kill flash so easily. he would like just shoot him with his laser beam eyes and slow the flash down. not that he needs to slow down any more. i hope everyone agrees that the flash is a second-rate comic book hero. almost no kids dress up as the flash for halloween. Superman is the best. Flash is Trash.

What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 01:20 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I thought it was common knowledge that flash was faster then clark...

even if it is just by a little (when clark is flying of course. on foot flash rapes clark in speed)

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 05:24 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demas

Flash is unquestionably faster.

Google for:
ElrahPrime Flash Ultimate Respect Thread

The site is down, but the cache is working. It has TONS of scans displaying Flash at his fastest and most powerful.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:07 PM
Demas is currently offline Click here to Send Demas a Private Message Find more posts by Demas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Supes is not connected to the speedforce therefore like the white martian flash is nth x faster

True dat

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:10 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

SIX PAGES LONG!! eek! Its a DCU fact - The flash is faster than superman..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:20 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

The Flash is the shit!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:39 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote