KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » nudity help plz

nudity help plz
Started by: darkkkk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkkkk

nudity help plz

ok
im going 2 go 2 freddy vs jason with my family,
but i was wondering how much nudity is there in it?
i know there is a lake scene and a shower scene in the begining but is that it?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:00 AM
darkkkk is currently offline Click here to Send darkkkk a Private Message Find more posts by darkkkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ummm i wouldnt recommend it

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

unless you're family is ridiculously strict about nudity, dont worry, there isnt much.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

why would a teenager (I'm making an educated guess here) want to go see a movie like this with their folks?

You've got:

teenagers doing drugs
teenagers using filthy (not foul) language
teenagers drinking
teenagers having sex

Back when I was a kid, this would have been the very last movie I would want to see with my folks..........that's just what I want....my parents looking at me and thinking I'm always doing everything pictured on the screen, or worse yet.......them trying to talk to me about sed topics later on that night asking me how much I do them.

to answer your question......Backfire's right........very little.......but what is in there is pretty nice.
teenagers attempting to rape other teenagers

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:38 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i go see movies like this with my mom all the time.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i saw american pie two with my mom and prokeys so i wouldnt think freddy vs jason would be bad unless ur parents r werid and wouldnt let u like see a r rated movie till u where like a teenager u know so i wouldnt worry what r they going to do to u ground u for someone puttin nudity in a movie but if they made u close ur eyes now that is embrassing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:43 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Backfire, you're 20 man !

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:48 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ive watched movies like this with my mom since i was a little kid, i was always alowed to watch R movies and endulge in as much graphic shit i wanted to, i still got a little un easy watching extended nudity or sex scenes with my mom though and im sure i always will

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i find it funny when the kids ask me omg u watched the lesbian scene with ur mom and im like yeah she thought it was funny i rember my first rated r movie i was 4 years old over at a friends house and we watched leaperchun 2 and it was the first time i saw **** on tv very cool at the age of 4

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:19 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote